3 bedroom detached house for salePartons Place, Lofthouse, Wakefield
Sold STC £249,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 bedroom Detached House
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- Stamp Duty Paid (Subject to Conditions)
- Ideal for the growing/extended family
- Huge potential to extend (subject to necessary consents)
- Possibilities to run a home business/annexe
Attractive 3 bedroom Detached Property situated in the popular location of Lofthouse. Great for local schools and local amenities. NO UPPER CHAIN. Stamp Duty Paid (Subject to Conditions)
A three bedroom Detached House with huge potential to extend further (subject to planning permission). The property is located in a backroad position and offers spacious accommodation for the growing/extended family. Currently the property comprises of utility room, kitchen, dining room, living room, conservatory, 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has an integral garage with door access to the ground floor level where this area could be used as a separate annexe. Low maintenance gardens to the rear, off road parking to the front. Viewing essential. NO UPPER CHAIN. Stamp Duty Paid (Subject to Conditions)
Side entrance door leading into the utility room.
Utility Room 8' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.67m x 1.85m )
Base and wall units, space for other utilities, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Kitchen 11' x 9' 4" narrowing to 7' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.84m narrowing to 2.41m )
Upvc window to the side aspect. A range of base and wall units, integrated stainless sink and drainer with mixer tap, complimentary work surface over, space for cooker, space for other utilities, partially tiled walls, ceiling downlights, laminate floor. Door leading into the dining room.
Dining Room 11' x 10' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.30m )
Coving to ceiling, radiator. French door leading into the conservatory and french doors into lounge.
Conservatory 21' 4" x 10' 1" ( 6.50m x 3.07m )
Velux window, tiled floor. Doors leading to low maintenance gardens.
Lounge 19' 11" x 14' 2" ( 6.07m x 4.32m )
Upvc window to rear aspect overlooking the conservatory. Living flame gas fire with marble style base and surround, coving to ceiling, radiator, tv point.
Stair access to the first floor level from the hallway.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.18m x 2.77m )
Upvc window to the front. Radiator.
Shower, pedestal sink, w.c. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 10' 9" ( 4.17m x 3.28m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.15m x 3.45m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Upvc window to the side aspect. Bath with twin taps, shower, w.c., tiled floor, dado rail.
Good size loft space with storage and which covers the length of the house.
Generous tarmac driveway to the front leading to an integral garage. To the rear a low maintenance block paved gardens.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate at the roundabout take the 1st exit to stay on Northgate. Continue onto Link Road. Drive 1.1. miles and turn right onto Potovens Lane. Drive 1.5 miles and turn right onto Partons Place. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35133576.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK113699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.