3 bedroom terraced house for saleGladstone Street, Peterborough
- £1000 buyers incentive available
- Victorian Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Utility Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Viewing Highly Recommended
* £1000 buyers incentive available
* Victorian Terraced House
* Three Bedrooms
* Two Reception Rooms
* Downstairs Bathroom
* Utility Room
* Font & Rear Gardens
* Viewing Highly Recommended
Front entrance door to:
3.50m x 3.41m (11'6" x 11'2"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, laminate flooring, telephone point, satellite TV point, coving to textured ceiling, part glazed door to.
Laminate flooring, stairs to first floor landing, part glazed door to:
3.53m x 3.40m (11'7" x 11'2"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, understairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring, coving to textured ceiling, part glazed door to:
2.64m x 1.77m (8'8" x 5'10"). Range of wall and floor level units with fitted worktop space over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with storage cupboard units under, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, tiled flooring, textured ceiling, door to:
Tiled flooring, textured ceiling, doors leading to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment with mixer tap, wash hand basin, close coupled WC, fully tiled walls, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, textured ceiling.
5.58m x 1.44m (18'4" x 4'9"). Plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
3.51m x 3.44m (11'6" x 11'3"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
3.54m x 3.42m plus recess (11'7" x 11'3"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, access to loft hatch, door with step down to:
2.66m max x 1.76m (8'9" x 5'9"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
To the front, enclosed front garden. An enclosed rear garden with concrete patio garden, outside light, brick shed 6.63m x 3.24m with power & light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.