4 bedroom detached house for saleWillow Court, Darfield, Barnsley
Sold STC £170,000
- £170,000 - £180,000
- 4 bedrooms
- Cul de sac position
- No chain
Situated in a cul de sac position with only 2 other properties is this spacious, extended four bedroomed detached property which gives access to commuter links, local amenities and Darfield itself. The property will no doubt appeal to a range of purchasers and is offered for sale with no chain.
Situated in a cul de sac position with only 2 other properties is this spacious, extended four bedroomed detached property which gives access to commuter links, local amenities and Darfield itself. The property will no doubt appeal to a range of purchasers and is offered for sale with no vendor chain. In brief the accommodation comprises of entrance porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, four bedrooms, en suite, shower room and outside there are gardens to the front, drive and garage, to the side and rear are further well maintained gardens.
With laminate flooring, radiator and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Has a two piece suite comprising of a low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin, there are tiled splash backs, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Lounge 16' 4" max x 14' 7" max ( 4.98m max x 4.45m max )
There is coving to the ceiling, dado rail to half height, spindled staircase rising to the first floor landing, the focal point of the room is the feature fireplace housing the electric fire, there is an archway leading through to the dining room, a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.49m )
With coving to the ceiling, dado rail to half height, laminate flooring, radiator and rear facing double glazed French style doors to the garden.
Kitchen 16' 10" x 13' 4" max ( 5.13m x 4.06m max )
With an extensive range of wall and base units finished in a Shaker style, there are glass fronted display cabinets, extractor hood, one and a half bowl sink, gas cooker point, space for a Range, integrated appliances including fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, there is a panelled ceiling with downlights, tiling to the floor, tiled splash backs, two radiators, courtesy door to the garage, side facing double glazed entrance door and a rear facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Has a built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.48m x 2.77m )
With coving to the ceiling, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
En Suite 10' x 9' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.77m )
There are downlights to the ceiling, a domed ceiling housing the shower, a raised, circular Jacuzzi bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, downlights, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.54m )
With radiator, built in wardrobes and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.01m x 2.64m )
With radiator, wardrobes and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 7' 4" x 6' 11" ( 2.24m x 2.11m )
With radiator and front facing double glazed window.
With a pedestal wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, low flush wc, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden, a drive providing off road parking to several vehicles and gives access to the single garage and to the rear is a decked area, lawned garden, mature shrubs and borders.
Proceed from Low Valley up Snape Hill Road, turn right on to The Willows and right again on to Willow Court where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35139159.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL110307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.