4 bedroom detached house for salePeak Dale Drive, Waverley, Rotherham
Sold STC £269,950
- MUST BE VIEWED!
- Contemporary Four Bedroom Detached property
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Gardens, Garage and Driveway
OFFERING TASTEFULLY PRESENTED, CONTEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION IDEAL FOR THE FAMILY BUYER!
This well proportioned Four Bedroom Detached property is sure to appeal to the family buyer and features a STUNNING Kitchen/Diner, Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Area & En-Suite, Gardens, Driveway and Garage.
This well proportioned Four Bedroom Detached property offers a great opportunity for the family buyer and features tastefully presented, contemporary accommodation which briefly comprises:- Entrance Porch, Downstairs Cloakroom/W.C., Lounge, Stunning Kitchen/Diner and a Utility Room. To the first floor is the Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Area and En-Suite, Three further Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. The property has gardens to the front and rear, driveway and Garage.
The property is well placed for travelling to Rotherham, Sheffield and the M1 Motorway network and an early viewing is highly recommended.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
To the front of the property a double glazed door opens into the entrance porch with tiled floor, central heating radiator and two storage cupboards.
Fitted with a low flush w.c. and wash basin and having tiling to the floor and splashbacks. Central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 4" x 14' 11" narrowing to 11' 2" ( 4.06m x 4.55m narrowing to 3.40m )
This well proportioned and beautifully presented lounge features double glazed French doors with double glazed side panels leading onto the rear garden. Central heating radiator. Double doors lead into the:-
Kitchen/diner 10' 2" max x 28' 4" into bay ( 3.10m max x 8.64m into bay )
The stunning kitchen/diner features a contemporary range of kitchen units with wood effect work surfaces and an inset one and a half bowl sink unit. Appliances include an electric oven and a gas hob with chimney extractor over, an integrated fridge & freezer and integrated dishwasher. The floor is tiled throughout to complement the fittings with LED spotlights to the kitchen area. The room has two central heating radiators and ample natural light is provided by double glazed windows to the side and rear and a double glazed bay window to the front. An archway leads through to the:-
Utility Room 5' 6" x 4' 10" ( 1.68m x 1.47m )
Having tiled splashbacks, an integrated washer and space for a dryer.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the front, storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 10' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.90m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and opening to the:-
Dressing Area 4' 10" x 6' 10" ( 1.47m x 2.08m )
The dressing area has LED spotlights.
This contemporary en-suite features a walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and wash basin and has tiling to the the shower and to half height to the remainder of the walls. There is a double glazed window to the side, LED spotlights and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 9' 8" ( 4.60m x 2.95m )
This room has double glazed windows to the side and rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.40m )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 7" x 10' 7" ( 2.92m x 3.23m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
This stylish bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white suite to comprise of a walk-in shower, bath, low flush w.c. and a pedestal wash basin. There is attractive tiling to the shower area and to half height to the remainder of the walls. Central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area and a block paved driveway which provides off-road parking and leads to the:-
With up and over door.
At the rear of the property is an extended patio adjacent to the property with a lawned garden beyond and fencing to the boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35139447.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.