4 bedroom detached house for saleWhisperwood Drive, Balby, Doncaster
- Superb four bedroom two en-suite detached home
- Lounge, dining room, dining kitchen, downstairs W.C
- Master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area, three further bedrooms, one with en-suite, house bathroom
- Front and rear gardens, off road parking, garage
MOVE STRAIGHT IN... This refurbished spacious four bedroom two en-suite detached home is situated on a corner position in this popular location. The property has been upgraded to a high standard by the current vendor with newly fitted kitchen and sanitary ware. Viewing essential.
Superb four bedroom two en-suite detached home, popular location, refurbished to a high standard, gas central heating, double glazing, lounge, dining room, dining kitchen, downstairs W.C, master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area, three further bedrooms, one with en-suite, house bathroom, front and rear gardens, off road parking, garage
Having a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and Traviteen style ceramic tiled floor. There are recess downlights to the ceiling, understairs storage cupboard and a courtesy door to the garage.
Having a side facing obscure double glazed window. Fitted with a contemporary suite comprising of wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit with chrome mixer tap and push button W.C. There is partial tiling to the walls, tiled floor and chrome heated towel rail.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.77m )
Having two front facing double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 8" x 13' 9" ( 4.78m x 4.19m )
Having a rear facing double glazed bay with rear and side facing double glazed windows and french doors which open to the patio. The lounge has been refurbished and has underfloor heating, wooden floor and provission for a wall mounted TV with TV aerial point.
Dining Kitchen 16' 2" Plus the bay x 10' 3" ( 4.93m Plus the bay x 3.12m )
Having rear and side facing double glazed windows and rear facing external door to the garden. Recently updated with high gloss contemporary style kitchen units with wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is a stainless steel gas hob with extractor above, double oven and grill, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, chrome central heating radiator, provission for a wall mounted TV and Travatine effect flooring. There is a dining table incorporated into the overall design of the kitchen.
From The Entrance Hall
Stairs Rise To The
First Floor Landing
Having access to the loft which has a ladder and light. There is a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling, airing cupboard and recess downlights to the ceiling.
A superb recently fitted contemporary style bathroom with side facing obscure double glazed window. Fitted with a white suite with chrome fittings comprising of wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit with chrome mixer tap, push button W.C and bath with shower above. There is a chrome heated towel rail, recess downlights to the ceiling and tiling to the walls and floor.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" Including the wardrobes x 12' 5" ( 3.68m Including the wardrobes x 3.78m )
Having a front facing double glazed window. A good sized master bedroom with a range of Sharps fitted furniture comprising of wardrobes and dressing table. There is a telephone point and provission for a wall mounted TV with aerial point.
Dressing Area 5' 10" x 4' 4" ( 1.78m x 1.32m )
Having double wardrobe, walk in storage cupboard and a door which gives access to the:-
En-Suite Shower Room
Having a front facing obscure double glazed window. Fitted with a white contemporary style suite with double shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit and push button W.C. There is a chrome heated towel rail and tiling to the walls and floor.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" Max x 8' 1" ( 4.17m Max x 2.46m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, double wardrobe and a door which gives access to the:-
En-Suite Shower Room
Having been refurbished with a contempoary style white suite. There is a side facing obscure double glazed window, wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit, shower cubicle with shower and complimentary tiling to walls and floor.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.64m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, downlights to the ceiling, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 10' 4" x 6' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.11m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
The property occupies a corner position with gardens to front, side and rear. To the front and side is an open plan lawned garden and a driveway at the front of the property provides off road parking and in turn gives access to the garage which has up and over door, light and power and a wall mounted gas central heating boiler. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with shrubs and plants to the borders and patio areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
|NAME & DISTANCE||CATCHMENT|
COMPARISON TABLE:data provided by
|NAME & DISTANCE||
This is historical data that shows the likelihood of a child getting into a nearby school at the time of the last intake of pupils, should you have been the occupier of this property. It may or may not include siblings, high priority pupils or selective admissions, and does not show likelihood data for present or future intakes.
This data is provided for informational purposes only. Each Local Authority will base their admission process on a number of criteria and not just catchment area. Rightmove Group Limited does not accept any liability for purchasing decisions based on this data.
Data sourced from SchoolGuide.co.uk. SchoolGuide does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR105342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.