This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Carrside, Appleby, Scunthorpe
- Three Bed Detached Family House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Sunroom/Front Entrance
- Various Outbuildings
- Excellent Sized Gardens
- Superb Views of Countryside
A Three Bedroom Detached Character Family House. Offering larger than large established gardens with various outbuildings offering limitless possibilities and versatile living. Stunning countryside views. Motorway access nearby. Viewing Highly Recommended.
The popular rural village of Appleby is the setting for this Superb Three Bedroom Spacious Detached Character House. Internally the property is well presented and offers ideal family accommodation. Externally there are larger than average established gardens with various outbuildings offering limitless possibilities to extend and convert for versatile living. The property has stunning views of the countryside. The Humber Bridge is approx only 12.4 miles (via AA routes finder) away offering access for across the water, also the motorway links are also near. Viewing is essential to appreciate this properties full potential and features.
Timber construction, ceramic tiled flooring, extensive views across open country side towards the Humber.
Lounge 21' 8" x 11' 11" ( 6.60m x 3.63m )
Good sized living room with double glazed window to front with open views of surrounding fields, two radiators, open fire place with red brick surround, wall lights, coving, colonial door, double glazed door to side.
Second Reception Room 11' 10" x 11' 10" into recess ( 3.61m x 3.61m into recess )
Double glazed window to front with extensive countryside views, radiator, original slate fireplace with tiled back and hearth, decorative coving, colonial door.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, storage cupboard, quarry tiled flooring, open plan to kitchen, colonial door,
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 14' 7" x 12' 4" ( 4.45m x 3.76m )
Fitted kitchen with an extensive range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, plumbing for dishwasher, two radiators, laminate flooring, double glazed French doors leading on to patio area.
Wall and base units, work surfaces, storage shelving, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window, tiling, laminate flooring.
Rear Entrance Porch
Double glazed door, dado laminate flooring.
Stairs from entrance hall way, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation with views over open countryside towards railway, loft access, arch way leading to library area with double glazed window overlooking front elevation towards the Humber.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 12' 2" into recess ( 4.62m x 3.71m into recess )
Spacious master bedroom with double glazed window overlooking front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, coving, original feature fireplace, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 11' 1" out of recess ( 3.71m x 3.38m out of recess )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, original fitted cupboard, original cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 12' 2" ( 2.84m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
Good sized family bathroom comprising of bath, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC. Part tiling, inset spotlights to ceiling, storage cupboard, heated towel rail, wood glazed panel door.
Oil central heating boiler.
Outside WC with single glazed window, tiled flooring.
Workshop/ Garage 22' 1" x 19' 4" ( 6.73m x 5.89m )
Part boarded ceiling space offering storage, power, light, single glazed window.
Garage 18' 1" x 12' 3" ( 5.51m x 3.73m )
Power, light, single glazed window, access door, timber doors.
Arts & Craft Studio 10' 6" x 5' 9" ( 3.20m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window, power, light, loft access, single glazed door.
Office 18' x 11' 11" ( 5.49m x 3.63m )
Good sized study with two single glazed windows, power, light, radiator, security alarm, storage room off with single glazed window. Potential for conversion into games room or further living accommodation.
Laid to lawn, crab apple tree, flower bed, pebbled driveway leading into courtyard.
Laid to lawn, pond, patio area, decorative water feature, shrub and flower beds, orchard area with three apple trees, cold water tap.
Established good sized garden with walled patio area, pagoda, shrub, herb and flower beds. Open aspects over countryside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.