5 bedroom detached house for saleKings Hill, West Malling, Kent
- 5 bedroom detached
- Huge living spaces
- Large rear garden
- Overlooking golf course
- Potential for further parking in front
This a home which offers all the space that even the largest of families could want. Not many homes on Kings Hill have such a commanding appearance from the outside and a clear view of the golf course.Within the home there is a huge choice of living space with three separate reception rooms all generously proportioned. The kitchen is open to a dining area as well as a conservatory/garden room. This room alone is approx 30ft in length, but feels much bigger. On top of this, a quality utility room that feels more like an additional kitchen!The upper floors continue to offer ample space. The master bedroom should receive special attention. An impressive size, together with the large dressing room and bathroom. This is further complimented by a internal and external balcony. This is a room which will be hard to find anywhere else on Kings Hill. No less impressive in size are the remaining bedrooms, all able to accommodate double beds and offer built in wardrobes. To further compliment these bedrooms there is a Jack and Jill door from bed 5 into the en suite which is within bed 2, and a family bathroom for beds 3 & 4 to share. Externally the home keeps on giving. With a plot as wide as this you can expect to have space for children to play or adults to party in summer time. The surprise will come from the depth of the garden. This really is a rare feature for a Kings Hill property.
What the Owner says:There are some obvious features that attracted us to our home. Its location overlooking the golf course, the large proportions of the living rooms. We extended the property in 2004, adding a conservatory and utility room to create a wonderful open plan living space which suits our modern approach to living and entertaining. Whilst the home offers all the benefits of a new build property, we felt each room had its own character with niche corners and quirky cupboards. The location offers easy access to transport routes, being just 10 minutes from the M20, 40 minutes by train to London and approx 45 minutes to Gatwick. Aside from the house, we have enjoyed the wealth of amenities within Kings Hill, with shops, restaurants, David Lloyd leisure centre and playgrounds all within walking distance.
- Entrance Hall
- Reception 1: 18'9 × 16'9 (5.72m × 5.11m)
- Reception 2: 16'11 × 12'3 (5.15m × 3.74m)
- Reception 3: 12'9 × 12'2 (3.9m × 3.71m)
- Kitchen: 13'1 × 12'2 (3.99m × 3.7m)
- Breakfast Room: 19'5 × 8'11 (5.93m × 2.71m)
- Conservatory: 14'6 × 13'10 (4.42m × 4.22m)
- Utility: 11'5 × 4'11 (3.49m × 1.51m)
- Bedroom 1: 18'10 × 18'6 (5.75m × 5.65m)
- Dressing Room: 11'3 × 10' (3.43m × 3.05m)
- En-Suite: 9'4 × 8'5 (2.85m × 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'8 × 11'8 (3.57m × 3.55m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'8 × 10'4 (3.86m × 3.14m)
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 17'11 × 16' (5.47m × 4.88m)
- En-Suite: 10'8 × 6'8 (3.25m × 2.03m)
- Bedroom 5: 14'1 × 10'11 (4.3m × 3.33m)
- Rear Garden
- Double Garage
- Off Road Parking
Please note that these particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify their accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures and fittings and planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35152934.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12401493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Kings Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.