2 bedroom flat for saleRoyal Dockside, Royal Docks, Royal Docks
- Two bedroom apartment
- Two bathroom
- 2nd floor
- Size†- 753 Sq. Ft
- NHBC 10 Years warranty
- One Car Parking Space included
- Tenure : 199 Years Leasehold
- Service Charge : Estimated at £3 per sq.ft. per annum
- Anticipated Completion : Q3 2016
A luxury off plan 2nd floor two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with balcony ( 753 Sq. ft. ) for re-sale in Royal Dockside, E16. Located within 5 minutes’ walk from Gallions Reach (DLR lines) and just 8 minutes on the DLR to highly anticipated Crossrail and within 10 minutes’ walk of London’s new Asian Business Port – set to be the showcase of the Capital’s third business district, alongside Canary Wharf and the City itself. Anticipated Completion : Q3 2016
A river fronted development offering a superb choice of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom lateral apartments, 3 & 4 bedroom villas and 3 bedroom duplex penthouses.
Properties in this development will further benefit full height glazing to balcony, high quality specifications throughout, video entry phone security to all apartments, private entrances and lift lobbies, secure private cycle store and 10 year NHBC warranty.
One Car Parking Space.
Call us today to discuss this property further.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO001597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.