Leisure Facility for saleNew Testament Church, Ivy Road, St Denys, Southampton, Hampshire, SO17 2JP
3,003 sq. ft.
- 3,003 sq ft (278 sq m)
- A substantial two-storey traditional church building
- Access onto Ivy Road and Priory Road
- Existing footprint of 279 sq m (3003 sq ft) offering development potential over 2 to 3 storeys
- Potential for residential development subject to planning permission
- Freehold sale for existing use also considered
The church property at Ivy Road has been used as a place of worship for over 100 years. A former Methodist church, the property was acquired by our clients in 2010 and has been the home to The New Testament Church since this time. The congregation has grown and the church now require a larger premises and are willing to offer the sale of this freehold premises for existing use or alternatively for residential development subject to planning.
Our clients have undertaken a detailed development appraisal of the site and identified the potential for conversion of the main church building to provide 4 x 1 bedroom and 1 x 2 bedroom properties whilst redevelopment of the area currently occupied by the community hall on Priory Road provides a further 2 x 1 bedroom and 1 x 2 bedroom properties; a total of 8 dwellings on the site. Having engaged a local architect to conduct a pre planning application meeting, our client is confident that this opportunity will now appeal to a number of local and regional residential developers. Full details of the development appraisal will be provided on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-35174034.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charters Commercial , Hampshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.