5 bedroom detached house for saleSwanlow Lane, Winsford
Guide Price £300,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £330,000
- Five Bedroom Detached
- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory, 3rd Reception Room
- Garden Front & Rear
- Detached Garage
GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £330,000. Briefly comprising Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory and a further Reception Room. To the first floor there are Five Bedrooms two with ensuite and the Family Bathroom. Externally there are gardens to both front and rear.
GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £330,000. Fantastic oppurtunity to purchase this excellent residence that has been beautifully maintained and offers well-appointed accomadation, located on popular Swanlow Lane. Briefly comprising Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory and a further Reception Room. To the first floor there are Five Bedrooms two with ensuite and the Family Bathroom. Externally there are gardens to both front and rear, the property is approached through double gates which leads to the driveway providing ample off road parking. Further gates give access to the side of the property which leads to the detached garage and the rear garden. *** Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this beautiful property***
Accessed via entrance door. Tiled floor and radiator. Stair leading to the first floor accommodation and doors to all rooms.
Fitted with a a three piece suite comprising low level wc,wash hand basin and shower. Towel rail and extractor fan.
Lounge 19' 3" x 11' 7" ( 5.87m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front elevation , gas fire with surround and mantle. Double door leading to:
Dining Room 13' 10" x 10' 2" ( 4.22m x 3.10m )
Doors to the rear elevation, laminate floor, coved ceiling and radiator.
3rd Reception Room 17' 2" x 10' 2" ( 5.23m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wood floor and radiator.
Kitchen 20' 1" x 13' 10" ( 6.12m x 4.22m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over, incorporating sink and drainer unit. Breakfast bar, space for oven, tiled floor and coved ceiling and radiator. Double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units and space for fridge freezer. Tiled floor and radiator.
Conservatory 14' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.18m )
uPVC construction. Windows to the rear elevation, double doors and tiled floor.
Loft access via ladder, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom 1 18' 7" x 12' 4" ( 5.66m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, coved ceiling and inset spotlights. Door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and shower. Radiator and inset spotlights.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 11' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, coved ceiling, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 11' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 4 11' 8" x 11' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator. Door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and shower and radiator. Double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 5 7' 11" x 6' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Extractor fan and radiator. Double glazed window to the side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35185290.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF104703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.