3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLangton Close, Horncastle
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- LOUNGE DINER & KITCHEN
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
- GARAGE AND FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- LINCOLNSHIRE WOLDS LOCATION
This detached bungalow is situated within the historic market town of Horncastle, nestled in the Lincolnshire Wolds. The property benefits from a Lounge Diner, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom and a Family Bathroom, The property also benefits form a Garage and Gardens.
DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW IN LINCOLNSHIRE WOLDS LOCATION WITH GARDENS AND GARAGE.
Having a glazed front entrance door with double glazed side panel, further obscure glazed door and matching side panel leading into the: -
Hallway ( L-Shaped )
Having parquet tiled flooring, radiator, 3 ceiling light points, access to roof space, built-in cloaks cupboard with hanging rail and shelving within.
Lounge Diner 17' 8" maximum x 18' maximum ( 5.38m maximum x 5.49m maximum )
Having window to front aspect, window to side aspect, 2 radiators, coved cornice, ceiling mounted lighting, wall mounted lighting, TV aerial point, open fire with display surround and tiled inset and hearth.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 8' 1" ( 4.65m x 2.46m )
Having roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel double sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units including glazed display shelving, integrated waist height oven and grill, housing for microwave, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and illuminated fume extractor above, plumbing for dishwasher, space for standard height fridge freezer, wall mounted Worcester gas central heating boiler, obscure glazed door to rear garden, window to rear, ceiling light point, radiator.
Bedroom 1 9' 10" including wardrobes x 11' 4" ( 3.00m including wardrobes x 3.45m )
Having window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in bedroom furniture with bedside drawers, wardrobes and overhead storage lockers.
En-Suite Shower Room
Having WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower within, obscure glazed window, heated towel rail, coved cornice, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 11' ( 3.48m x 3.35m )
Having window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in furniture with bedside cabinets and drawers, wardrobes and overhead storage lockers.
Bedroom 3 11' 7" x 7' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.31m )
Having window to side aspect, radiator.
Having a 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, wood panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, WC, radiator, fully tiled walls, coved cornice, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property is a concrete driveway which provides hardstanding and vehicular access to the Garage. To the front are well maintained gardens with low level privet hedge to the front boundary.
The rear garden is initially laid to paved patio seating area leading to shaped lawns with well stocked flower and shrub borders. There is also a rockery and further paved seating area with a section of raised beds. A gated archway leads to a rear section where there is a raised vegetable bed, Greenhouse and Cat pen. The gardens are enclosed by a mixture of fencing and hedging and are served by external tap and lighting.
Garage / Workshop 21' 2" x 10' 4" ( 6.45m x 3.15m )
Having up-and-over door, service door to rear aspect, served by power and lighting, controls for solar panelling, stainless steel sink with base level cupboards beneath, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
The vendor informs the Agent that solar panels are fitted to the roof and are the property of Zouk Ltd and are not owned by the Vendor. Information regarding the Lease Agreement is available upon requested.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35186670.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.