4 bedroom detached house for saleBuckthorn Cottage, Leighton Close, Slackhead, Beetham, Cumbria
- Recently improved, including replacement UPVC fascia boards, complete redecoration, internally and externally, provision of shower room for bedroom no.2, utility room and construction o (truncated)
- Stunning position at the top of Leighton Drive with majestic , panoramic southerly views.
- Spacious and light accommodation offering flexibility of use to suit individual requirements.
- Local services at nearby Beetham, including shop, inn, primary and secondary schools, church, theatre and locally renowned garden nurseries.
- Only a few miles to the market town of Milnthorpe and Arnside.
- M6, junction 35, about ten minutes drive.
- Ideally placed for commuting to Kendal or Lancaster, Arnside train station, direct route to cities & airport.
- Entrance porch/sun lounge, kitchen, utility, cloakroom, superb "open plan" drawing/dining room, master bedroom suite, three further bedrooms, three bath/shower rooms.
- Delightful lawned gardens with trees, shrubs and borders.
- Substantial, detached, double garage with workshop area, remote controlled doors.
An excellent, well presented dormer style house, occupying an elevated position with a splendid southerly aspect and superb views towards Morecambe Bay and the Trough of Bowland. Pleasant, landscaped gardens. Recently built double garage. Energy Rating "E".
From Beetham, continue in a south-westerly direction towards Slackhead. At the top of the hill, turn right. The second right-hand turning is Leighton Drive and Leighton Close is near the top of the drive on the left-hand side. Buckthorn is the last property on the right-hand side with a gravelled drive leading to the turning and parking area in front of the garage. Separate footpath from the drive.
The hamlet of Slackhead is a highly desirable residential area, just south-west of Beetham village, between Beetham, Silverdale and Arnside. One of the many attributes of Buckthorn Cottage, is the location and site which is situated at the top of Leighton Drive, with a wonderful open vista.
Buckthorn is surrounded by lovely, colourful gardens and grounds including lawns sloping down towards the drive, borders, delightful variety of flowering trees and shrubs, raised borders in the rear garden with a fine variety of flowers.
All mains services are available and connected. Gas fired central heating. Septic tank.
FIXTURES/FITTINGS/FURNISHINGS: All fixtures are included. All fittings referred to in these particulars are included. All fitted carpets, curtains, and some light fittings are included.
All other items of household effects and furnishings are excluded.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35195964.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN150192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.