3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleRoxburn Way, Ruislip
- Semi detached chalet bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- two bathrooms/shower rooms
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Quiet residential road
- Further potential to extend (STPP)
- Garage via a shared driveway
- Large rear garden
- Close to highly acclaimed schools and station
Austin Residential are pleased to offer this three bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow to the market. This property benefits from generous proportions throughout, a recent loft conversion and an extension. There is a large rear garden, garage and off street parking.
The property briefly compromises; entrance hallway, kitchen/diner, living room, wet room, family room/extra dining space, stairs leading to the loft conversion, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Roxburn Way is a popular residential road approximately half a mile from Ruislip High Street and its wide range of shops and restaurants. This home sits almost equidistant between Ruislip & Ruislip Gardens train station giving easy access to Metropolitan, Piccadilly and Central Line Services.
Ruislip is fortunate to be home to a number of highly regarded schools, including Sacred Heart Primary School and Ruislip High Secondary School - both nearby. In order to appreciate the condition and layout of this home an internal inspection comes highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35249379.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25683084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Residential, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.