1 bedroom property for saleWest Shore Park, Walney, Barrow In Furness
- One Bedroom Chalet Sought After Location on Walney Island,
- Newly Decorated with Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing.
- Off Road Shared Car Park with Views Over the Sea.
- Modern Decor.
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended.
UPVC entrance door. Access to the kitchen, shower room and bedroom one.
3.64m x 3.59m (11'11" x 11'9")
Wood laminate flooring, power points, radiator, TV aerial and telephone point. UPVC double glazed window and UPVC double glazed double doors with views towards the Irish sea. Built in utility cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
3.58m x 2.38m (11'8" x 7'9")
White fronted base and wall units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine and tiled flooring. Gas cooker point, two UPVC double glazed windows to the side.
3.59m x 2.26m (11'9" x 7'4")
Wood laminate effect flooring, built in cupboard and overhead storage, power points, radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
2.4m x 1.28m (7'10" x 4'2")
Tiled shower cubicle, wc and wash hand basin. Tiled surround, radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
There are garden areas with borders to be confirmed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35267010.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 107804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Barrow in Furness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.