2 bedroom flat for saleStation Road, Desborough, Kettering
Offers in Excess of
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
***ATTENTION INVESTORS*** William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this spacious flat with a sitting tennant. This property comprises of entrance hall with doors to two bedrooms, bathroom and lounge with and open plan kitchen. Further benefits are double doors opening to Juliet balcony.
***ATTENTION INVESTORS*** William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this spacious flat with a sitting tennant. This property comprises of entrance hall with doors to two bedrooms, bathroom and lounge with and open plan kitchen. Further benefits are double doors opening to Juliet balcony from the lounge and bedroom and also allocated off road parking.
Entered from communal hall having doors to airing cupboard lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge/kitchen 14' 6" x 15' 7" ( 4.42m x 4.75m )
Having door to storage cupboard, window to rear elevation, storage heater, double door to Juliet balcony and open plan layout to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.21m )
A range of eye and base cupboard units with roll edge work surfaces over, four ring gas hob and electric oven.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.15m )
Having doors opening onto Juliet balcony to front elevation and storage heater.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 7' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.16m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation and storage heater.
A three piece suite comprising of panel bath, wash hand basin, wc and wall mounted electric heater.
Having allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RWL104687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.