5 bedroom detached house for saleBazehill Road, Rottingdean, Brighton, East Sussex
***ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY KING & CHASEMORE- HOVE OFFICE. SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED FOR WAITING BUYERS --PLEASE CALL US IF YOU WANT TO SELL ,OR JUST FOR A FREE UP-TO-DATE MARKET VALUATION-WITHOUT ANY OBLIGATION***.
CHARACTERFUL 'SUSSEX STYLE' FAMILY HOME IN ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER ROADS IN ROTTINGDEAN VILLAGE.
'GUIDE PRICE': £950,000--£1,000,000.
King and Chasemore are delighted to offer for sale this exceptional five/six bedroom detached family residence, located on Bazehill Road, one of the most sought after roads within the historic and picturesque village of Rottingdean. The property offers an abundance of character with features such as fireplaces and exposed wooden beams and sits on a large plot of approximately 300' x 80'.
Secluded from the road by a flint wall and electronically operated gates, there is an attractive front garden area with a stone and flint paved parking area, floodlighting, lawned garden and front terrace.
Internal accommodation comprises on the ground floor: an impressive entrance, leading to a 21' reception hallway with working fireplace, 22' lounge with feature Inglenook fireplace, 15' dining room, 16' kitchen/breakfast room, 11' separate utility room (connecting to garage), 17' morning room, 11' study and a separate downstairs WC.
The first floor provides a 22' master bedroom with dressing area and a luxury en-suite shower room, guest suite with two interconnecting rooms (ideal for cot etc..) and further luxury en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms, a luxury bathroom suite and additional separate WC.
The top floor provides a further double bedroom with luxury en-suite shower room. There is a feeling of versatility with how the bedroom layouts can be used, including an additional rear staircase, which leads to and from the morning room, whilst most rooms also provide picturesque idyllic views across to Rottingdean Windmill. To the rear is an exceptionally beautiful level lawned rear garden and terrace area, complete with heated outdoor swimming pool, pool house, hot tub, pergola and feature lighting. The house is fully alarmed and wired for television in most rooms.
This kind of property is rarely available and is a highly sought after area. Viewing is highly available.
• CHARACTERFUL FIVE/SIX BEDROOM 'SUSSEX STYLE' FAMILY HOME
• 21' RECEPTION HALL
• 22' LOUNGE WITH INGLENOOK FIRE
• 15' DINING ROOM
• 16' MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
• SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
• 17' MORNING ROOM
• 11' STUDY
• 22' MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING AREA & LUXURY EN-SUITE
• FOUR ADDITIONAL DOUBLE BEDROOMS
• GUEST SUITE WITH INTERCONNECTING ROOM & EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
• FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
• SEPARATE WC'S ON BOTH THE GROUND FLOORS AND FIRST FLOOR LEVELS
• FRONT GARDEN
• GATED DRIVEWAY. 12' GARAGE
• BEAUTIFUL LEVEL LAWNED REAR GARDEN AREA
• HEATED OUTDOOR SWIMMING POOL
• RARELY AVAILABLE
• ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER ROAD'S IN ROTTINGDEAN
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35272135.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRN120194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.