Retail Property (high street) for saleSUPERCUTS, 127 ST ALBANS ROAD, LYTHAM ST ANNES, LANCASHIRE, FY8
- SPACIOUS DOUBLE FRONTED HAIR SALON
- EXCELLENT 2 BED OWNERS ACCOMMODATION
- MID TERRACE 3 STOREY PROPERTY
- COMFORTABLE HOME & BUSINESS
- TURNOVER £40,102
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer for sale this retail unit currently used as a hairdressers which also benefits from 2 bedroom owners accommodation.
The premises is located on the northerly frontage of St Albans Road which runs off St Davids Road South in St Annes.
Double fronted, double glazed salon with tiled floor and 4 dressing out stations approximately 52m5, wc and wash hand basin; staff/colouring room 14m5;
Lounge with square bay and gas fire; kitchen/diner with fitted wall and base units, hob and oven; tiled bathroom with wc, wash hand basin and spot lighting;
Master bedroom with en suite shower/wc; double bedroom; store room.
Rear gated yard with access to accommodation.
All mains services connected plus electric storage heaters to shop, gas central heating to flat, double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-35274339.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.