6 bedroom character property for saleHigh Street, Whitwell, Worksop
Sold STC £400,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 18TH CENTURY FORMER COACHING INN
- DETACHED- GRADE II LISTED
- SIX BEDROOMS OVER TWO FLOORS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE REAR GARDENS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- CLOSE TO THE M1
A most impressive grade II listed former coaching inn, restored throughout in 2009. Located ideally for London commuters with the close proximity of the M1 and A1 motorway. The accommodation is over three floors and offers 3 reception rooms, 6 bedrooms, 3 en-suites and bathroom.
A most impressive grade II listed former coaching inn, restored throughout in 2009. Located ideally for London commuters with the close proximity of the M1 and A1 motorway, whilst positioned in a sought after village location with amenities to include supermarket, public house and bistro. The accommodation is over three floors and has been restored to a high standard offering entrance hall, three reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, cloakroom, utility, six bedrooms, three en-suites and bathroom, a large garden to rear with a private patio area. Viewings come highly recommended to appreciate the location and quality of accommodation on offer.
To the side of the property is the entrance hall with timber entrance door, casement window to side, storage cupboard, central heating radiator and steps leading to ground floor.
Sitting Room 14' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.63m )
The sitting room comprises of a front facing sash window and central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 18' 2" x 12' 1" ( 5.54m x 3.68m )
Most stunning fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units with worktop space over, two bowl sink unit with mixer tap, two rear and one side facing windows, integrated dishwasher, American style fridge/freezer, seven ring range with double oven and grill below.
Lounge 15' 9" x 14' 4" ( 4.80m x 4.37m )
Includes two front facing sash windows, central heating radiator, cast iron fireplace with inset gas fire within polished timber mantle, polished stone hearth and storage cupboard.
Dining Room 14' 4" x 13' 6" ( 4.37m x 4.11m )
Comprising front facing sash window, central heating radiator, electric stove style fire set within polished stone effect hearth and sculpted timber mantle, exposed beams to ceiling.
To the rear leading to the garden via a timber and opaque glazed door. Leading to the...
Comprising of low flush WC, polished stone basin set within detailed cast iron surround, polished floorboards, central heating radiator and opaque casement window.
Two rear facing casement windows, storage space and space and plumbing for a washing machine and dryer.
Door leading to the garden.
Side facing sash window, central heating radiator, large laundry cupboard, additional storage, gas central heating boiler and hot water cylinder housed within. Stairs leading to the second floor.
Master Bedroom 14' x 14' 3" ( 4.27m x 4.34m )
Two front facing sash windows with secondary glazing, central heating radiator and exposed beams to ceiling. Door leading to the...
Dressing Room 14' 1" x 6' 10" ( 4.29m x 2.08m )
Front facing sash window and central heating radiator with secondary glazing.
Four piece white suite that includes panelled bath with shower over, walk-in tiled shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal sink, half painted timber panel walls, wood laminate flooring, heated towel rail with central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.28m )
Side and rear facing casement windows, central heating radiator, dado rail, access to the boarded loft space. Door leading to the...
Three piece suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk-in tiled shower cubicle, central heating radiator, half tiling to cover, polished stone effect tiled floor. Rear facing Yorkshire sliding sash window with extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 14' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.68m )
Front facing sash window with secondary glazing, central heating radiator and picture rail.
Fitted suite comprising of panelled bath with shower unit over, pedestal sink, low flush WC, polished stone effect flooring, central heating radiator, painted half timber clad walls, extractor unit and part tiled walls.
Second Floor Landing
Side facing sash window, exposed timber beams to ceiling, recessed spotlights, central heating radiator, access to the roof space.
Bedroom Four 14' 1" x 8' 9" 13' 5" into alcove ( 4.29m x 2.67m 13' 5" into alcove )
Front facing Yorkshire sash window, central heating radiator and exposed beams to ceiling.
Comprising three piece suite of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower unit over, polished stone effect tiled floor, central heating radiator, recessed spotlights, exposed beams to ceiling and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Five 13' 10" x 8' 7" ( 4.22m x 2.62m )
Front facing Yorkshire sliding sash window, central heating radiator and exposed beams to ceiling.
(L-Shaped Room 14' x 12' 1")
Currently being used as a study this L-shaped room comprises a central heating radiator and front facing Yorkshire sliding sash window.
Double gates leading to an enclosed garden which is laid to lawn with generous sized patio area with a variety of vegetables, plants and shrubs, and trees. Outside water tap. The property can also be access from the other side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35279655.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS107576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.