3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAshby Road, SPILSBY
Sold STC £175,000
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Immaculately Presented, Traditional Detached Bungalow
- Lounge, Fitted Kitchen & Conservatory
- 3 Bedrooms
- Driveway, Turning Point & Gardens To The Front & Rear
Immaculately Presented, Traditional Detached Bungalow situated in this popular Historic Lincolnshire Wolds Market Town comprising of Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms, Driveway, Turning Point & Gardens to the front & rear. Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, William H Brown are delighted to market this Immaculately Presented, Traditional Detached Bungalow, which is conveniently located to benefit from the extensive range of amenities available in this Historic Lincolnshire Wolds Market Town, including Doctors, Dentist, Post Office, Banks, Supermarket and regular Bus Services whilst also offering good access to the bustling town of Boston and the thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness. The Bungalow offers well proportioned accommodation which comprises of 3 bedrooms, Lounge with a focal feature fire and a fitted Kitchen which has access off to the side Entrance Porch & a pleasant rear facing Conservatory with views over the rear garden area. The Bungalow offers a versatile accommodation as the current owner uses the 3rd Bedroom as an additional Sitting Room thus viewing is absolutely essential in order to fully appreciate, prospective buyers are advised to contact the selling agents at the earliest opportunity on 01754 768311.
The property is entered via the front entrance porch;
With double glazed french doors into the;-
With radiator, double glazed opaque door from the porch and doors to rooms;
Lounge 12' 9" min x 12' max ( 3.89m min x 3.66m max )
Being of dual aspect with 2 double glazed windows to 2 elevations allowing for a good amount of natural light, feature fire surround housing a stone effect living flame gas fire, TV point & telephone point, built in airing cupboard with wall mounted boiler, shelving and further built in recess cupboards, dado rail, 2 radiators, plate rail, coved and textured ceiling and door to:-
Kitchen 13' 4" x 9' 9" ( 4.06m x 2.97m )
Being of 'L' shaped recently re-fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with hot & cold mixer taps, inset four ring gas hob with electric oven beneath and extractor canopy over in addition to a wall extractor, spotlight ceiling fitments, access to the loft area, wine rack, power points and space for a fridge. There is a part glazed wooden door which gives access to the conservatory, double glazed window looking into the Utility, double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and double glazed door which leads to the -
Utility/ Side Entrance Porch 8' x 4' 1" ( 2.44m x 1.24m )
Fitted with a roll top work surface with plumbing beneath for an automatic washing machine and vent for a tumble dryer, double glazed windows to 2 sides, power points and a door to the side of the property allowing access to the garden areas.
Rear Conservatory 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Being of brick and UPVC construction with polycarbonate roof, power points and views over the back garden patio area and over the boundary hedge to the farm land beyond, light fitment and double glazed sealed unit double glazed door gives access out on to the rear gardens and flagged patio areas adjacent.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.51m )
With radiator, picture rail and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
With radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation, picture rail and pull light switch.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.28m x 3.00m )
(Used by the current owners as a Sitting Room/Dining Room)
With picture rail, radiator and double glazed French doors leading to the patio area and rear garden.
Comprising of wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush WC, mains shower, tiled walls and water & slip proof flooring, extractor, opaque double glazed window and radiator.
To the front of the property is a garden area which is neatly lawned with borders around containing a variety of flowers and shrubs, there are wrought iron railings to the front of the property and wooden fencing to either side, block paved driveway and turning point allowing for off road parking for a number of vehicles and complimented by a block paved pathway. Gated side access where there is a shed and outside lighting, leads in to the rear gardens which comprises of two flagged patio areas, lawns, outside tap, a further brick patio area and the rear boundary comprises hedging and fencing with farmland beyond.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35295891.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.