5 bedroom detached house for saleWigmore, Rainham, Kent
- Substantial extended 5 bedroom detached family home
- 3 reception rooms
- Flexible space
- Highly sought after location
This large detached house has versatile accommodation which will suit any families needs. Over the last ten years the current owners have improved and extended the property.The upstairs and downstairs space is perfectly balanced and would definitely make a great family home due to the flexible layout. The recent two storey extension provides a larger than usual master bedroom with en-suite and a huge downstairs room which has many potential uses and possibly could be used as an annexe.The property is in one of the most sought after locations in the area. Within easy reach there are popular schools, commuter coach links, access to the motorway, two local parks and Hempstead Valley shopping centre.To appreciate the size and quality of the accommodation on offer, we recommend you call us today to arrange a viewing.
What the Owner says:We have enjoyed living here for the last ten years, it has been ideal for both work and family needs. We will take with us many happy memories of this house when we realise our aim to live near the sea in retirement.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Wet Room
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'4 × 12'9 (4.07m × 3.89m)
- Dining Room: 21'7 × 8'6 (6.58m × 2.59m)
- Conservatory: 10'3 × 8'3 (3.13m × 2.52m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 11'8 × 9'9 (3.56m × 2.97m)
- Family Room: 22'5 × 16'3 (6.84m × 4.96m)
- Galleried Landing
- Loft Room: 31'9 × 10'1 (9.68m × 3.08m)
- Bedroom 1: 19'5 × 16'7 (5.92m × 5.06m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'2 × 11'4 (4.02m × 3.46m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'1 × 8'9 (3.99m × 2.67m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'2 × 9'9 (3.1m × 2.97m)
- Bedroom 5: 8'8 × 8'3 (2.64m × 2.52m)
- Bathroom: 9'9 × 8'9 (2.97m × 2.67m)
- Garage: 17'4 × 9'9 (5.29m × 2.97m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
Please note that these particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify their accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures and fittings and planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35297884.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11331843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.