2 bedroom apartment for saleMaple Road, Bramhall
- Luxurious Apartment Living, Unique Village Development
- Superbly Presented To High Specifications
- Stylish KAM Kitchens With Neff Appliances and Quartz Worksurfaces
- Stunning Bathrooms by Bathrooms By Design
- Individual Basement Storage, Secure Gated Parking
- Electric Under floor Heating With Individual Temperature Controls
- Exceptional Security Features
- Located In The Heart Of Bramhall Village
**SHOWHOME OPEN TO VIEW SATURDAY 13TH MAY 10 TILL 12**The Sortings is a unique luxury development of nine apartments in the heart of the Bramhall village. Apartment 3 is located on the ground floor and comprises; two bedrooms, two bathrooms, bespoke fitted kitchen, utility room, lounge/dining room, solarium and basement store. Outside there are communal gardens and secure gated parking.
Luxurious apartment living with garden view and terrace, plus facilities which include a basement storage area and gated parking. Located on a quiet residential street yet in the heart of Bramhall village and just moments away from its many cafés, shops and bars is The Sortings, a unique luxury development. The Sortings comprises eight two bedroom apartments and a penthouse. The apartments feature beautifully integrated kitchens, stunning minimalist bathrooms and balconies/patio. Built to exceptional specifications to include including; security features, dedicated fire detection in the kitchen and hallways, supplemented by a Landlord's system to all other areas, intruder alarm complete with panic button, video door access system which allows the occupier to see any visitors prior to letting them in, at the front and rear entrance. The security system is supplemented by a site wide landlords CCTV system.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 574821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.