2 bedroom terraced house for saleCentral Avenue, Southend-On-Sea
- Immaculately presented two bedroom period house
- Stunning 17' Kitchen with attractive high gloss units
- Light-filled rooms with high ceilings and period features
- Boasts a private 60' South facing garden with decked area
- Features an impressive and naturally bright Master bedroom
- Luxurious and spacious 4-piece family bathroom
- High Ceilings and 2 excellent size double bedrooms
- Excellent proximity to a vibrant set of shops and amenities
- Walking distance to Southend East Main line Station
- Front garden with Potential for off street parking (stp)
This stylish two bedroom Victorian house has been thoughtfully designed to an impressive standard, featuring a bay-fronted reception room, extensive kitchen and a wonderful 14'4 luxury bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35317716.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5796946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackshaw Homes, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.