2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHigh Road, Carlton-In-Lindrick, Worksop
Sold STC £249,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- EXECUTIVE STYLE DETACHED
- TWO BEDROOMS
- NEWLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM
- GARDENS TO FRONT, SIDE AND REAR
W H Brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this extremely well presented, spacious detached bungalow
W H Brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this extremely well presented, spacious detached bungalow. Located within a popular village to include a post office, two public houses, hair dressers and chip shop. The property has been completed to a high standard by it current owners and includes a south facing private garden. In brief the accommodation offers entrance hall, lounge with a newly fitted gas fire, open plan kitchen/ diner, utility room, two double bedrooms, four piece family bathroom suite. Beautifully presented gardens to front, side and rear, double wrought iron access gate opening onto the large block paved driveway which leads to the detached garage. Gas central heating, double glazing.
High Road, Carlton In Lindrick
Double glazed entrance door, radiator, wood flooring, coving to ceiling, built in cloak cupboard with access to the boarded loft space with a connecting ladder and power
Lounge 16' 8" x 14' 5" ( 5.08m x 4.39m )
Front and side facing double glazed window, wood flooring, two radiators, wall light, living flame gas fire with a marble inset, hearth and surround, television point
l shaped 7'4" x 11' x 8'3"x12'9"
Fitted with a range of high and low level units with worktop space over incorporating a one and half stainless steel sink unit, integrated double oven, electric hob and hood over, integrated fridge, tiled splash backs, coving and spot lights to ceiling, side and rear facing double glazed windows, being open plan into the...
Dining Area 11' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.43m )
Side facing double glazed window, double glazed patio doors over looking the rear garden, wood flooring, two radiators, coving to ceiling
Plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge, double glazed door leading outside, wood flooring
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.18m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, wood flooring, coving to ceiling
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 8' 10" ( 4.09m x 2.69m )
Side facing double glazed window, radiator, wood flooring, coving to ceiling, built in double wardrobe
Four piece suite comprising jacuzzi bath, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, bidet, fully tiled walls, spot lights to ceiling, side facing obscure double glazed window
Block paved driveway providing off road parking for one vehicle then double wrought iron access gates open onto the large block paved driveway. Beautifully presented private front garden to include a variety of mixed plants and shrubs. Leading to the private side and rear garden with a patio and laid to lawn area, outside water tap.
Garage 16' 8" max x 14' 5" max ( 5.08m max x 4.39m max )
Front main electric door, power and light connected
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35327208.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS107590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.