2 bedroom terraced house for saleMadelaine Street, Liverpool
Guide Price £75,000
- Guide Price £75,000 to £85,000
- L8 Postcode
- Mid terraced
- Two bedrooms
- Spacious rear yard
- No ongoing chain
We are pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom mid terraced home in the popular residential area of L8. This property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining area, spacious fitted kitchen and rear yard. To the first floor are two generously sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £85,000. Jones & Chapman are pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom mid terraced home in the popular residential area of L8. This property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining area, spacious fitted kitchen and rear yard. To the first floor are two generously sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Being offered with no ongoing chain, viewing is recommended.
Jones & Chapman are pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom mid terraced home in the popular residential area of L8. This property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining area, spacious fitted kitchen and rear yard. To the first floor are two generously sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Being offered with no ongoing chain, viewing is recommended.
Door to the front.
Lounge 14' 10" into bay x 13' 11" into recess ( 4.52m into bay x 4.24m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, ceiling rose, radiator, coving.
Dining Area 13' 7" x 10' 9" into recess ( 4.14m x 3.28m into recess )
Electric fireplace, coving, ceiling rose, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 8' ( 3.89m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, extractor fan, understairs storage, two double glazed windows to the rear.
Stairs rising from ground floor, loft access, radiator, double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 13' 11" into wardrobe depth ( 3.84m x 4.24m into wardrobe depth )
Two double glazed windows to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 8" into recess ( 4.11m x 2.64m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level W.C, part tiled walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35330634.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT110894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.