5 bedroom character property for saleMontgomery Square, Driffield
Withdrawn from Market
- 5 bedroom, 4 reception room character property set on half an acre
- Solar panels producing an annual income
- Bespoke breakfast kitchen with granite work surfaces
- Large utility room and useful half cellar
- Beautiful landscaped private gardens
- Large conservatory overlooking the rear garden
- UPVC double glazing throughout
- Worcestor condensing combi boiler
- Interconnected reception rooms and spacious study
- Select sought after location yet close to local amenities
NEW PRICE FOR A LIMITED PERIOD ONLY. 2400sqft (approx) of spacious, family living, 5 bed, 4 reception room accommodation set on a half acre plot in a select, picturesque location. This stunning, very well - maintained, energy efficient, detached Wold's property with rear roof solar panels, providing an annual income, overlooks a picturesque green and forms part of a prestigious group of properties. The fabulous home is set at the head of the square and has beautiful landscaped gardens to the front and private, secluded rear. Originally-built in the 1930's as a senior officer's residence, the grand-looking property is located approximately 1.5 miles south west of Driffield town centre. Appealing characteristics of the thoughtfully designed home include: a bespoke fitted dining kitchen with integrated appliances and granite worktops; a large lounge with feature bay window and double doors opening to the hallway and dining room, also with double doors, beyond; this in turn opens to the large west facing conservatory from which the many features of the rear garden can be admired. All in all, these interconnected reception rooms offer a fantastic entertainment space. Other advantages of this large property are: a large utility room; a useful half cellar; gas central heating (combi condensing boiler); vanity sinks and fitted furniture to 4 of the bedrooms; UPVC double glazed windows; cavity wall insulation and ample parking space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35336055.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5707022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Brooks (Ltd), York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.