1 bedroom flat for saleAnchor Street, Ipswich
- One Bedroom Flat
- Sought After Waterfront Location
- Security Entry System
- Lift & Balcony
We are pleased to present this one bedroom flat located in the highly sought after area of the waterfront. Benefiting from being in excellent decorative order, security intercom system, balcony, separate lounge and kitchen area and a lift.
Located in the highly sought after area of the Waterfront, close to all local restaurants and bars, walking distance to town centre and central to the A12 and the A14.
Security Entry Door
From the waterfront side into the building, where you take the lift up to the sixth floor.
Built-in airing cupboard and inset lighting.
Bedroom 8' 7" x 11' 1" ( 2.62m x 3.38m )
Built-in mirrored wardrobe and double glazed window to the side.
Three piece suite comprising off enclosed bath with shower over, low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash backs, tiled shelving, towel rail and inset lighting.
Lounge Area 15' 6" narrowing to 10' 10" x 18' 3" max ( 4.72m narrowing to 3.30m x 5.56m max )
Double glazed sliding doors onto balcony, double glazed window to the side and inset lighting.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 9' ( 2.31m x 2.74m )
One and a half sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with under cupboards and drawers and matching base units. Integral washing machine, built-in electric hob and electric oven with extractor fan over. Space for fridge freezer, inset lighting and double glazed window to the side.
Thinking of buying this property to let?
Whether you are an experienced landlord or looking to buy your first investment property, the Buy To Let experts in our Ipswich office are always able to give you advice at any stage of your journey, from tips on which properties to buy and where, to potential income and of course, finding you a tenant! For any advice or for further information, please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Sellers in the office on 01473 226101 or Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS109818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.