4 bedroom terraced house for saleQueens Drive, Acton
- Four double bedrooms
- Bright double reception
- Family bathroom and guest wc
- Garage benefiting from secure parking
- Period style property
- Stunning 40ft garden
- Superb condition through out
- Excellent transport links from West Acton Station
- Hanger Hill Garden Estate location
Orchards of London are delighted to offer to the market for sale in Acton, a fantastic four double bedroom family home presented to the market in superb condition throughout, benefiting from a private garage, located on one of West Acton's premier roads. The property further comprises spacious double reception room with ample dining space, guest wc and a modern fitted kitchen leading onto a wonderful 40' rear garden. Over the first and second floors there are four well portioned bedrooms, family bathroom and an office/guest room. The property is situated in the Hanger Hill Garden Estate which is moments from both West Acton (Central Line) and North Ealing (Piccadilly line) underground station, and is well located for excellent local schools such as the Japanese Independent School.
Property ref: 121_2390_3857002
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35341956.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3857002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.