4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHall Yard, Tean
Sold STC £235,000
- Grade II Listed Property
- Four Bedrooms. Two Bathrooms
- Lounge. Kitchen Diner.
- Gardens. Parking
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
RARELY AVAILABLE Grade II listed property which has undergone COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT comprises: FOUR BEDROOMS, lounge, kitchen diner, utility room, guest cloakroom, family bathroom and there is a walk in attic room. There are gardens to the front and rear and parking. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Built in 1613 and having undergone a COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT is this RARELY AVAILABLE Grade II listed building being offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. The property sits in the heart of the village of Tean with its local primary school and shops, there is convenient access to the A50 with its links to the M1 and M6 also the town of Cheadle is within easy reach. In brief the accommodation comprises: FOUR BEDROOMS, lounge, kitchen diner, utility room, guest cloakroom, family bathroom and there is a walk in attic room. There are gardens to the front and rear and parking. INTERNAL VIEWING IS CONSIDERED ESSENTIAL to appreciate the size and uniqueness of this property.
Access to the property is gained via:
With tiled flooring; wall heater; stairs to the first floor accommodation; doors off to:
With window to the side elevation; w.c.; wash hand basin; laminate flooring.
Utility Room: 7' 1" x 5' 6" ( 2.16m x 1.68m )
With stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; plumbing for washing machine; further appliance space; work surface over; hot water tank; window to the front elevation.
Lounge: 18' 3" x 18' 10" ( 5.56m x 5.74m )
With windows to the front and rear elevations, a feature stone fireplace, wall timbers, oak flooring; two electric wall heaters; door leading into cupboard with window to the front elevation.
Kitchen Diner: 22' 6" x 13' 6" max ( 6.86m x 4.11m max )
A fitted kitchen comprising of one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit, further base units all with timber work surface above; integrated Bell Range oven, further appliance space; cooker hood; windows to the rear and side elevations; electric wall heater; laminate flooring; door leading out to the rear elevation; feature alcove display shelving.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
With timber flooring; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 18' 7" max x 17' 7" max ( 5.66m max x 5.36m max )
With windows to the front and rear elevations; feature cast iron fireplace; timber flooring; recessed walk in cupboard.
Bedroom Two: 14' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.63m )
With window to the rear elevation; beams to the ceiling; feature fireplace; Oak panelled walls.
Bedroom Three: 11' x 7' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.26m )
With window to the side elevation; wall mounted electric heater; timber flooring.
Having windows to the front elevation; free standing roll top bath with mixer taps; wash hand basin; w.c.; heated towel rail; timber flooring.
Stairs From The First Floor:
Second Floor Landing:
With sky light window to the side elevation; beams to the ceiling; doors off to:
Bedroom Four: 19' 1" max x 17' ( 5.82m max x 5.18m )
With windows to the front and rear elevations; beams to the ceiling; feature fireplace; wall mounted electric heater.
Attic Room: 15' 11" max x 11' 5" max resricted head height ( 4.85m max x 3.48m max resricted head height )
With window to the rear elevation; sky light window; A frame beams; wall mounted electric heater.
Having bath with mixer taps; low level w.c.; wash hand basin; heated towel rail; timber flooring; A frame beams.
The front garden is landscaped with feature tree. The rear garden is laid to lawn having patio area and the gravel driveway provides off road parking.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Uttoxeter take the A522 out through Beamhurst through the villages of Checkley and Lower Tean into Tean High Street where the property can be found on the left hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.