3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAmorys Holt Close, Maltby, Rotherham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- A stunning extended three bedroom detached bungalow
- Beautifully appointed accommodation
- PVCu double glazing
- Mostly granite flooring with underfloor heating
- Remaining rooms with radiators
- Large conservatory
- South facing garden, garage
- Energy Rating D
A rare opportunity to purchase a splendid detached bungalow, situated in a sought after residential cul-de-sac. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation comprising: office, lounge, fitted kitchen, dining room, utiltity room, conservatory, three bedrooms, and bathroom.
Lounge 18' 3" x 12' 3" ( 5.56m x 3.73m )
Having a front facing PVCu double glazed bow window, with the main focal point of the room being the wall mounted plasma electric fire. There is underfloor heating beneath polished granite floor tiles, cornice and twelve downlights to the ceiling. Quality oak finish internal doors give access from here to the inner lobby, kitchen and the office.
Office 8' 9" x 5' 10" narrowing to 4' 3" ( 2.67m x 1.78m narrowing to 1.30m )
Again with underfloor heating beneath granite tiling to match the fitted polished granite desk. There is a modern chrome finish central heating radiator, front facing PVCu double glazed window and French style door opening to the front elevation.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.95m )
Fitted with drawer line base units and wall units. Three drawer base unit, and two leaded glazed wall units. Attractive Corian work surface extend to the integral, contrasting sink with mixer tap and lighting pelmet and double glazed window above. There is a built in oven and gas hob with hood above, also an integral fridge and freezer. Underfloor heating beneath granite floor tiles extends through an open archway and leads to the front PVCu double glazed exterior door, a central heating radiator and then opens into the dining room.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 12' 3" ( 3.76m x 3.73m )
A double aspect room having two tall front facing PVCu double glazed windows, and side panels to the French style doors leading into the rear courtyard. Again with granite floor tiling and underfloor heating. Coving and central heating radiator. Access to the utility room.
Utility Room 12' 6" x 4' 5" ( 3.81m x 1.35m )
Having a fitted broom cupboard and matching base units beneath polished granite work surface with small upstand. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Eight downlights, rear facing PVCu double glazed window.
With built in airing cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler. Loft access hatch. Access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.84m )
Boasting a good range of fitted furniture including wardrobes, top box storage cupboards, bedside cupboards, dressing table and matching headboard with display shelving and reading lights. Central heating radiator. PVCu double glazed patio doors open to the conservatory.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.00m )
With wall to wall sliding door mirrored wardrobes providing hanging and shelf space. PVCu double glazed patio doors open to the conservatory.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.26m )
Side facing PVCu double glazed window. Wood effect laminate flooring. Central heating radiator.
Bathroom 7' 9" x 5' 6" plus doorway ( 2.36m x 1.68m plus doorway )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Tiling to the walls and floor. Built in cupboard.
The front of the property is laid with ease of maintenance in mind with paving and slate bed with feature solar lighting. A driveway gives access to the semi detached brick built garage with up and over door, power and light. The lovely enclosed rear garden is south facing and landscaped with paved patio area, lawn, mature planted borders, large Koi pond, and garden shed. From the rear is access to the private courtyard whcih is paved and offers an ideal dining area being siutated with doors opening to the dining room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35358844.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY101802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.