5 bedroom detached house for saleOld Convent Fields, Wisbech
Offers Over £375,000
- Outstanding detached residence
- Exclusive development
- 5 double bedrooms, 2 en-suites
- Spacious uPVC conservatory
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Double garage
STUNNING AND SPACIOUS HOME FOR ALL THE FAMILY! Situated in the prestigious Old Convent Fields development this superb detached house has to be seen to be fully appreciated. With 5 bedrooms, two reception rooms 2 en-suites and a double garage there are lots of reasons to view!
This detached property comprises a reception hall, ground floor cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, 5 bedrooms, 2 en-suites and family bathroom. The property has the benefit of full uPVC double glazing, full central heating, a double garage and is situated in an exclusive location within walking distance to the town centre.
Front entrance door leads into the
Staircase leading to first floor, telephone point. Ceramic tiled floor. Doors to
With hanging rail and shelving.
With w.c. and hand basin. Radiator, half tiling to walls.
Lounge 23' 5" x 14' 4" ( 7.14m x 4.37m )
Feature fireplace, two radiators, TV point, Sky TV point, telephone point, uPVC double glazed windows to front and side. Double doors opening into the conservatory.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 13' 8" ( 4.17m x 4.17m )
Radiator, TV and telephone points, laminate floor, uPVC double glazed window to front.
Kitchen 21' 9" x 14' 7" ( 6.63m x 4.45m )
Fitted Shaker style kitchen with a range of base, drawer and wall mounted units. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink set to work surface, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor. Rangemaster range cooker with stainless steel hood over. uPVC double glazed windows to side and rear. Glazed double doors opening into conservatory. Door to
Utility Room 9' 4" x 9' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.84m )
Range of fitted base, drawer and wall mounted units, space and plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink set to work surface. Potterton gas fired boiler serving central heating and domestic hot water. uPVC double glazed door to side and uPVC double glazed window to side. Radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
Conservatory 19' 2" x 11' 4" ( 5.84m x 3.45m )
Two radiators, ceramic tiled floor, ceiling fan, uPVC double glazed windows and doors overlooking the rear garden, TV point. Double doors to lounge.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, uPVC double glazed window to rear. Doors leading off to
Master Bedroom 14' 4" x 13' 7" ( 4.37m x 4.14m )
Radiator, uPVC double glazed window to front. TV point, Sky TV point and telephone point. Door into
Range of wardrobes, radiator and door to
Hand basin, w.c., bath and separate shower cubicle. Half tiled walls, heated towel rail, uPVC double glazed window to rear.
Guest Bedroom 14' 6" x 9' 3" ( 4.42m x 2.82m )
Two radiators, built-in wardrobe, uPVC double glazed windows to side and rear, TV and telephone points. Door to
En-Suite Shower Room
Double shower cubicle, hand basin and w.c. Tiled splashbacks, uPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 3 13' 8" x 13' 7" ( 4.17m x 4.14m )
Radiator, TV and telephone points, uPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 4 13' 7" x 9' 5" ( 4.14m x 2.87m )
Radiator, TV and telephone points. uPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 5 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.15m x 3.05m )
Range of fitted wardrobes and storage units. Radiator, TV and telephone points, feature arched uPVC double glazed window to front.
Family Bathroom 11' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.36m )
Hand basin, w.c., bath and separate shower cubicle. Half tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, uPVC double glazed window to side.
The property is situated in a prime residential location on a private development within walking distance to the town centre. The property has a block paved front garden giving off road parking space and access to the
Twin up and over doors.
A block paved service path leads to either side of the property giving access round to the rear garden which is fully enclosed with a 6' brick built boundary wall and mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area. The rear garden measures 57' x 36' (maximum) 26' (minimum).
The property is situated a short walk from our town centre offices, please contact us for further details.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35358973.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB108733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.