3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSaundergate Lane, Boston
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- GENEROUS PLOT
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A particularly spacious 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow situated within a popular residential location and benefiting from ample off road parking and a generous plot giving an enclosed garden to the rear. Being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Early internal viewing highly recommended.
DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH GARAGE AND GARDEN, BEING SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Having double glazed side entrance door, radiator, 2 storage cupboards, loft access, coving to ceiling.
Lounge 16' 9" x 14' 8" maximum into recess ( 5.11m x 4.47m maximum into recess )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace with gas fire, wall lights, radiator, ceiling fan, dado rail, coving to ceiling.
Breakfast Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.69m )
Having a fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, inset sink and drainer unit, areas of work surfaces, tiling to walls, integral double oven and inset gas hob with cooker hood fitted over, space and plumbing for washing machine, floor mounted central heating boiler, double glazed windows to dual aspects, coving to ceiling, inset ceiling lights.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 10' 8" ( 4.47m x 3.25m )
Having double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, double glazed double doors opening to patio and leading to rear garden.
Bedroom 2 11' x 8' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.49m )
Having double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.23m x 2.72m )
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Having 2 double glazed windows to side aspect, chrome heated towel rail radiator, corner bath and wall mounted over bath shower, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls, tiling to floor, coving to ceiling, inset ceiling lights.
Having up-and-over door.
To the front of the property is a concrete driveway which provides off road parking and well as access to the garage. There is also a shingled area to the front with low level front boundary wall.
The generous rear garden is a particular feature of this property and comprises a patio area, lawned area and mature flower and shrub borders. The garden is mainly enclosed by fencing and hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35378010.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB106961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.