6 bedroom detached house for saleBISHOPS GATE, DURHAM CITY, Whitesmocks Area, DURHAM CITY
- **RARE OPPORTUNITY**
- 5/6 BEDROOM EXECUTIVE HOME
- THREE STOREYS OF LUXURY ACCOMMODATION
- DOUBLE GARAGE & DRIVE
- HIGH LEVEL OF INTERNAL SPECIFICATION
- CLOSE TO CITY & ST LEONARDS SCHOOL
READY TO MOVE IN TO - INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED 5/6 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE IN A VERY DESIRABLE CITY LOCATION. THIS HOME IS READY TO MOVE IN TO AND OFFERS A SUPERB INTERIOR, HIGH SPEC KITCHEN AND BESPOKE BATHROOM SUITES. VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE BOTH THE EXCELLENT DESIGN AND HIGH QUALITY OF INTERNAL FINISH ON OFFER.
North End is synonymous with some of the very finest homes within the city of Durham. When it comes to residential development this is something very special! URBAN BASE are delighted to offer for sale this unique opportunity to be one of the very first to live in a bespoke EXECUTIVE property on this exclusive development of only 8 detached homes.
For further information call URBAN BASE - Viewings available weekends.
Property ref: 121_782_2399236
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35382825.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2399236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East,. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.