6 bedroom detached house for saleNorwich Road, Norwich
- Stunning six bedroom detached family home
- Double garage & 70ft (STMS) garden
- Sought after location
- Viewing highly recommended
INCREDIBLE AND EXCEPTIONALLY SPACIOUS! I would like to offer for sale this stunning six bedroom purpose built detached family home positioned in the sought after west City suburb of Costessey. This family home boasts six bedrooms, stunning landing and outstanding reception hallway.
This property benefits from being mostly reskimmed to the ground floor providing a contemporary finish and feel and a huge family room measuring over 20ft with a further L shaped reception space, kitchen, shower room to the ground floor and bathroom to the first floor. Externally there is a double garage (currently used as kitchen preparation area and store) with large open parking area to the front and good sized 70ft (STMS) private enclosed rear garden. The property's accommodation comprises entrance hall, with shower room and study, L shaped living space, family room and kitchen to the ground floor with good sized landing, six bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Viewing highly recommended.
Study 8' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.54m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Shower cubicle, mains for shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled surrounds, tiled floor and radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Lounge Area 14' 4" x 13' 4" ( 4.37m x 4.06m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, smooth plastered ceiling and spotlighting.
Dining Area 20' 8" x 12' 5" ( 6.30m x 3.78m )
uPVC double glazed patio rear aspect leading through to the garden, smooth plastered ceiling and spotlighting.
Family Room 20' 5" x 12' 2" ( 6.22m x 3.71m )
Incredibly spacious reception room with uPVC double doors to rear garden, tiled floor, smooth ceilings and spotlighting.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.02m )
Range of fitted kitchen units with gas cooker points, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, tiled floor, tiled splashbacks and door to rear garden.
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 18' 1" x 17' 7" ( 5.51m x 5.36m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 17' 7" x 14' 4" ( 5.36m x 4.37m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 2" x 9' 7" ( 4.32m x 2.92m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 7" x 13' 4" ( 4.14m x 4.06m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Five 13' 4" x 12' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.76m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted laminate flooring, and radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bath, inset wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Extensive drive way parking, access via gates, up and over electric roller door, 20ft garage currently being used as a utility and store. Rear garden measures 70ft (STMS) with large patio enclosed by wall and fencing, garden shed and mature trees. This property has an excellent plot for an exceptionally spacious family home.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35389446.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR117912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.