2 bedroom bungalow for saleWidemouth Bay, Bude
- Superb holiday bungalow with panoramic coastal and country views
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen, sitting, dining room
- Range of on site facilities
- Communal parking area
- Energy efficiency rating - E
Occupying arguable one of the best positions within the site, number 81 is a 2 bedroom holiday bungalow with uninterrupted coastal and rural views. Currently utilised as a holiday let, the bungalow offers superb income potential as well as a easily maintained Cornish bolt hole holiday home. Communal car parking area and a variety of on site facilities.
Widemouth Bay Holiday Village is situated on the fringe of the beautiful coastal village of Widemouth Bay with sandy surfing beach, easy access to the North Cornish coast path and a range of amenities including cafes, public houses and hotels. The A39 runs near the village providing excellent road access north to the larger towns of Bideford and Barnstaple. Barnstaple offers modern shopping stores, theatre, hospital, technical college and access via the North Devon link road to the M5. The coastal town of Bude is located approximately 2 miles away and offers a wide range of shopping, banking and schooling facilities as well as a range of leisure pursuits including swimming pool, tennis courts, golf course and sandy beaches.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5800110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Bude - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.