1 bedroom apartment for salePall Mall, Liverpool
- DESIRABLE DEVELOPMENT
- SPA, GYM, ROOF TOP GARDENS & 5 STAR CONCIERGE
- 1 & 2 BED APARTMENTS FOR SALE
- CLOSE TO ALBERT DOCS
- FANTASTIC INVESTMENT 7% GUARANTEED RETURN FOR 3 YEARS
Northpoint Liverpool brings exciting and attractive accommodation for investors and residents alike. It provides outstanding living accommodation in a highly desirable and distinctive development containing its own spa, gym, restaurant, roof top gardens and views over the Albert Docks.
Northpoint Liverpool brings exciting and attractive accommodation for investors and residents alike. It provides outstanding living accommodation in a highly desirable and distinctive development containing its own spa, gym, restaurant, roof top gardens and views over the Albert Docks. The Investment offers 7% Rent guaranteed for 3 years from completion as well as a chance to own an apartment in a development which is set to be exciting and unique.
Beautifully designed development with 5 star spa offering a range of treatments, a fully equipped gym and paddle court, exclusive restaurant and bar, 5 star concierge service which can arrange transport, dry cleaning, dog walking and other services as well as social evenings on the roof terraces and communal areas. Northpoint is not just an apartment block it is desirable and exclusive development where you can live, work and play
One Bedroom Apartments
Desirable one bedroom apartment with entrance hallway, leading to bedrooms, bathroom and living kitchen area.
Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units, tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink, fitted oven with hob and extractor hob over. Open plan living / Dining area. Bedroom, fitted bathroom.
*Some apartments have access to shared gardens, roof terraces or balconies. Parking can also be purchased additionally.
£2,000 none refundable deposit - to make up part of purchase price
£325 per annum ground rent for 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
7% Rent guarantee for 3 years from completion with bond to cover any void periods
Rent paid to you quarterly in arrears
Managed for Urban lifestyle for 3 years (can be extended by consent of buyers)
Letting management fee is 6% of rental income
Buyers of apartments will own and control the management company to look after their own service charges, maintenance and repairs
Service charge £1 per sqft per annum
Can be bought furnished with furniture packs £3,224 for 1 beds and £4,000 for 2 beds
50% of balance to be paid on first stage fix (to be held with solicitors who will release to builders in accordance with the terms in the contract)
Site completion Q4 of 2016
Parking can be purchased at £15,000 per space
North Point is set to become the signature development of the new `Pumpfields’ city district.
We will be extending the city centre northwards, opening up a fresh and exciting destination and creating a genuine sense of place through innovative and inclusive design.
North Point will be a highly desirable address for city centre workers, located just minutes from Liverpool’s Business District, which is home to many leading financial and professional services businesses.
It is also ideally situated close to the proposed Liverpool Waters project which will bring 20,000 jobs
to the city.
In addition to our own restaurant, gym and spa, we are close to the £1bn shopping and leisure amenities of Liverpool ONE, the cosmopolitan restaurants and independent bars of Bold Street and Ropewalks, as well as the waterfront attractions of the fabulously restored Albert Dock, and concerts and shows at the modern Arena and Convention Centre.
The nearest Merseyrail station at Moorfields is a short walk away and connects to the wider rail network with a regular well used service
In Liverpool PHD1 are changing the face of the city with a number of projects that are turning disused and run-down sites into remarkable new developments.
PHD1’s expertise and experience ensure the highest levels of quality control across all aspects of the project, from initial client meetings to liaison with sub-contractors.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT110990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.