4 bedroom terraced house for salePenny Lane, Liverpool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- £1000 buyers incentive available
- Four bedrooms
- Three floors
- Ensuite Showeroom
A Spacious and well presented four bedroom home arranged over three floors. The property comprises of two reception rooms and a kitchen/dining area. Upstairs are four bedrooms with a family bathroom and ensuite on the top floor. The property is gas centrally heated and double glazed throughout.
A Spacious and well presented four bedroom home arranged over three floors. The property comprises of two reception rooms and a kitchen/dining area. Upstairs are four bedrooms with a family bathroom and ensuite on the top floor. The property is gas centrally heated and double glazed throughout and offered with no onward chain. Viewing recommended.
With original tile flooring at the front door then stairs rising, laminate flooring, radiator.
Lounge 15' 2" x 13' 2" ( 4.62m x 4.01m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, recently fitted with laminate flooring and gas fireplace.
Dining Room 15' 2" x 11' 9" ( 4.62m x 3.58m )
Double glazed french doors, recently fitted with laminate flooring ,fireplace with mantle, radiator, picture rail.
Kitchen/breakfast 17' 1" x 11' 9" ( 5.21m x 3.58m )
A fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units over and incorporating complimentary worksurfaces, range cooker with cooker hood, stainless steel sink/drainer, radiator, ceramic flooring ,integrated dishwasher. Two double glazed windows to the side and rear, door to the rear.
Storage area fitted with ceramic tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine and electricity points.
First Floor Landing
Radiator. Stairs rising to second floor.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 15' 1" ( 3.71m x 4.60m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, recently fitted with laminate flooring and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 11' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and recently fitted with laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 5' 9" x 11' 11" ( 1.75m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the rear, recently fitted with laminate flooring,radiator, and built in airing cupboard.
Double glazed window to the side, bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level W.C, wash hand basin, part tiling, ceramic flooring.
Bedroom Three 18' 4" x 12' 5" ( 5.59m x 3.78m )
Two velux windows to the front,recently fitted with laminate flooring and radiator. Also fitted with in built storage area.
With a shower cubicle wash hand basin and a low level W.C. and tiling to water sensitive areas.
Courtyard garden to rear with secure outhouses and gated rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT107920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.