3 bedroom detached house for saleSpridlington Road, Faldingworth, Market Rasen
Sold STC £230,000
- Three DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Extensive Off-Road Parking
- Well Appointed Plot
- Viewing Advised
Situated within the ever popular and rural village of Faldingworth is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom detached bungalow. The property benefits from well maintained grounds being predominantly laid to lawn, ample off-road parking, bathroom and shower room and a conservatory.
Situated within the ever popular and rural village of Faldingworth is this well appointed and spacious three bedroom detached bungalow. The property benefits from well maintained grounds being predominantly laid to lawn, ample off-road parking, bathroom and shower room and a conservatory. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Sitting Room, Conservatory, Kitchen with Walk-In Pantry, Utility, Three DOUBLE Bedrooms, Bathroom and a Shower Room. VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED.
Having an obscure double glazed front entrance door and a further door leading into:-
Having laminate flooring, radiator, a coach door with lighting and access to the further accommodation.
Having a double radiator and doors to the Conservatory, Shower Room and Sitting Room.
Lounge 23' 11" x 13' 5" ( 7.29m x 4.09m )
Having dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, telephone and TV points, a feature gas fireplace and skirting board heating system.
Sitting Room 18' 10" x 8' 7" ( 5.74m x 2.62m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wood flooring, a multi-fuel burner, two double radiators and a TV point.
Conservatory 14' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.32m x 2.62m )
Having laminate flooring and double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.23m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, an integrated dishwasher, space for a Range style cooker with extractor hood over and a breakfast bar; complete with laminate flooring, a double glazed window into the Conservatory and a door leading into:-
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a range of fitted shelving.
Utility 6' 6" x 5' ( 1.98m x 1.52m )
Being fitted with a built-in storage cupboard, plumbing for a washing machine and a boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.94m x 3.07m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobes and a built-in vanity unit.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.18m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobes, bed side units and a desk.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.33m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, telephone points, laminate flooring and built-in wardrobes.
Being fitted with a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a panelled bath with shower attachment; complete with fully tiled walls and flooring, an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect and an airing cupboard with storage space.
Being fitted with a low level WC, wall mounted hand wash basin and a fully tiled wet room shower; complete with an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property boasts well maintained grounds being predominantly laid to lawn with a range of decorative shrubs and hedgerow with the benefit of an extensive driveway providing ample off-road parking leading to the side and rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35401047.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR108852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.