3 bedroom terraced house for saleWingate Road, Aigburth, Liverpool, L17
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Bright and Spacious Family Living Room
- Attractive Secondary Reception Room
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Substantial Bay Fronted Master Bedroom
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Yard to the Rear Elevation
- Highly Sought After Residential Location
Located in the popular area of Aigburth, L17 is this three bedroom mid terrace property brought proudly to the sales market by Move Residential. Situated on Wingate Road, the property greets you with a smart entrance hallway that guides you through to a bright and spacious family living room. This inviting space is awash with natural light and showcases an attractive wood burner with a feature surround that lends to the appeal of this charming room. Furthermore, there is an attractive formal dining room featuring quality wood style laminate flooring throughout and providing a wonderful setting for family meal time and entertaining. Additionally, there is a tertiary reception space providing a delightful morning room that flows through to a sizeable kitchen. Featuring a range of wall and base units, this modern kitchen boasts an integrated gas hob and oven and plentiful work surface space. To the first floor, there are two generously sized double bedrooms and a well proportioned single bedroom. Each room is finished to a high standard and receives plenty of natural light, with the master bedroom boasting a walk in bay window and a feature fireplace. Completing this family home is a three piece family bathroom suite. Additional benefits to the property include double glazing and gas central heating throughout, and an enclosed yard to the rear elevation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4342361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.