3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLees Hall Road, Thornhill, Dewsbury
Sold STC £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £125,000 £135,000***
- Three Bedroom End Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- **NO CHAIN**
- Kitchen & Separate Dining Area
- Good Sized Attic Room
***Guide Price £125,000 £135,000***Offered with NO CHAIN is this deceptively spacious well presented 3 bedroom end of terrace that comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, 2nd reception, basement kitchen, dining room, landing, 3 bedrooms, attic room & bathroom. Gardens front and rear.
***Guide Price £125,000 £135,000***
Three Bedroom End Terrace
uPVC composite door to front, tiled flooring and radiator. Coving and dado rail.
Two piece suite comprising low level wc and wash hand basin. Extractor fan, radiator and spotlights.
Lounge 16' 4" x 11' 2" ( 4.98m x 3.40m )
Brick built fireplace with gas fire, wall lights and dado rial. Radiator, TV and telephone point. Double glazed window to front.
Second Reception 13' 2" x 9' 1" ( 4.01m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator and solid wood flooring. Door to basement kitchen, and cupboard housing boiler.
Basement Kitchen 13' 1" x 13' ( 3.99m x 3.96m )
Fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, sink and tiled splashback. Built-in gas oven and electric hob with cooker hood over. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Plumbing for washing machine, radiator and slate tiled flooring. Spotlights, under storage cupboard. Double glazed window to rear and door to garden.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.48m )
Radiator, spotlights and wooden flooring. Window.
Stairs to attic room, storage and double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1 10' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 7' 11" to recess ( 3.61m x 2.41m to recess )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' x 7' plus recess ( 2.44m x 2.13m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Attic Room 16' 8" x 7' 7" ( 5.08m x 2.31m )
Skylight to front and under eaves storage.
Four piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, bath and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Dado rail, part tiled walls and double glazed window to side.
To the front of the property is a paved garden. To the rear is a low maintenance garden with tree and borders and gate to rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35411040.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS109380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.