1 bedroom house for saleLarges Street, Derby
- City Location
- Ideal FTB/Investment
- No Chain
A rare and interesting opportunity to acquire a superbly presented one/two bedroom former coach house within the Friar Gate conservation area offered for sale with no onwards chain. The property located within a private courtyard of Larges Street and the accommodation is access via a hard wood entra
A rare and interesting opportunity to acquire a superbly presented one/two bedroom former coach house within the Friar Gate conservation area offered for sale with no onwards chain. The property located within a private courtyard of Larges Street and the accommodation is access via a hard wood entrance door into a well appointed, modern kitchen/diner with integral appliances, also on the ground floor is a second reception room or second bedroom ( subject to permissions ) with door to a w/c or ensuite. To the first floor is a light and spacious reception area that could be divided to make a further bedroom. Doors from the living area in turn lead to a double bedroom and attractive four piece bathroom suite. The property is placed well for access to Derby City and the Friar Gate area with its range of upmarket bar, shops and restaurants and has excellent road links with the A38 and Derby ring road. The properties character and charm and only be fully appreciated once viewed.
A comprehensive range of matching wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances to include electric oven and four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, washing machine, fridge and freezer, extractor fan, alarm system control, ceramic tiled walls, wooden staircase giving access to first floor living area and door leading into:
Reception Room/Potential Bedro
Formerly the garage with extractor fan, central heating radiator, TV aerial point, tiled flooring and door leading into guest W.C. This room could be converted into a further bedroom (subject to obtaining the necessary planning permission).
Low level W.C, Belfast style sink unit with storage beneath and tiled flooring.
First Floor Living Area
A light and spacious living area with three double glazed windows to front elevation, exposed beams to ceiling, recessed spotlighting, two central heating radiators, TV aerial point, telephone point, built-in storage cupboard with sliding doors and doors off to master bedroom and bathroom. Please note that this room could be divided to make a further bedroom.
Double glazed window to front elevation, high ceilings, recessed spotlighting, central heating radiator and TV aerial point.
A contemporary four piece suite comprising bath with shower attachment, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, heated towel rail, electric shaver point and full height tiling to walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35448543.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER101127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.