2 bedroom penthouse for saleCollege Avenue, Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION*
- *TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS*
- *ALLOCATED PARKING*
- *UPVC DG & GCH*
- *NO ONWARD CHAIN*
A spacious and well presented two double bedroom maisonette in the popular and sought after area of Mannamead. The property offers sizeable accommodation with the benefit of being close to local amenities, plus off road parking, upvc double glazing, GCH and no onward chain. Vieiwng essential!
A spacious and well presented top floor maisonette in the popular and sought after area of Mannamead. The property offers sizeable accommodation over two floors comprising two large double bedrooms, lounge with far reaching views towards Mount Edgcumbe, fitted kitchen/diner and four piece family bathroom suite. Additional benefits include gas fired central heating, upvc double glazing, one allocated off road parking space and a shared decked terrace balcony.
Telephone entry system point, upvc double glazed front door leads into the communal entrance hallway, stairs ascend to the first and second floors.
Glass panel front door leads to inner hallway, doors lead off to accommodation, storage cupboard, telephone entry system answer phone, stairs ascend to the first floor.
Kitchen Area 12' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.94m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, matching work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer, part tiled walls, electric and gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for further appliances and laminate flooring.
Dining Area 11' 4" x 8' ( 3.45m x 2.44m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator and combination boiler.
Lounge 15' 4" x 17' ( 4.67m x 5.18m )
Two upvc double glazed bay windows to the front aspect, wall mounted radiator, tv and telephone point and carpet flooring.
Stairs ascend from the ground floor, storage cupboard, telephone point, doors lead off to accommodation.
Bedroom One 16' x 15' 8" ( 4.88m x 4.78m )
Two upvc double glazed windows to the front aspect with far reaching views towards Plymouth Sound, two fitted wardrobes divided by a vanity unit with wash basin, tv point, wall mounted radiator and access to loft.
Accessed through bedroom one is the large fully boarded loft space.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 14' 6" ( 3.76m x 4.42m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobe, wall mounted radiator and a upvc double glazed door leads to decked balcony.
To the rear of the property accessed via bedroom two is a decked balcony shared with the adjacent apartment.
Panel bath, built in tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, heated towel rail, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush wc, extractor fan and character coved ceiling.
Communal Front Garden
To the front of the property there is a lawned area divided by the central pathway to the front door.
Communal Rear Garden
Tiered garden laid to lawn, pathway leads to parking area.
To the rear of the property is an allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35452224.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP103543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.