2 bedroom retirement property for saleHammond Close, Highworth, Swindon
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- High end specification
- 2 Double Bedrooms, 'L' Sitting Room
- Kitchen with built in appliances
- Ample Storage, Shower Room
NO ONWARD CHAIN. Well presented first floor retirement apartment. Accommodation in brief comprises: Large Entrance lobby, L Sitting Room, Kitchen, 2 Double Bedrooms, & Shower Room. Further benefits from uPVC double glazing, communal lounge, laundry, parking, gardens, lift and 24 hour warden services
NO ONWARD CHAIN. Well presented first floor retirement apartment built by Mc Carthy & Stone. Accommodation in brief comprises: Large Entrance lobby, 'L' Sitting Room, Kitchen, 2 Double Bedrooms, & Shower Room. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazing, communal lounge, laundry, parking, gardens, lift and 24 hour warden services. Viewing recommended.
Large entrance hall providing access to the lounge, bathroom, both bedrooms, cloak cupboard, airing cupboard and large walk in storage cupboard. Wall mounted heater.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 19' 6" max x 15' max ( 5.94m max x 4.57m max )
Two double glazed window to side. Double glazed window to front. Wall mounted heater. TV point. Phone point. French doors to kitchen. Feature fireplace. Emergency pull cord.
Double glazed window to front. Emergency pull cord. Wall heater. Fitted kitchen comprising floor and wall mounted units. Roll edge work surfaces with inset sink unit and mixer tap. Tiled splashbacks. Electric oven. Electric hob. Extractor over. Built-in fridge and freezer.
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 19' 5" max x 9' 2" max ( 5.92m max x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to front. Emergency pull cord. Wall mounted heater.
Second Bedroom 15' 9" including recess x 9' 9" max ( 4.80m including recess x 2.97m max )
Double glazed window to front. Emergency pull cord. Wall mounted heater. built-in wardrobes.
Glazed shower cubical. Wash hand basin set into vanity unit. w.c. Wall heater. Wall mounted towel radiator. shaver point with light and mirror.
Housing with support
49 flats. Built in 2007. Sizes 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom
Non-resident management staff and community alarm service
Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden, hobby room
Whole site accessible by wheelchair.
Access to site easy,
Bus stop 100 yards;
Shop 200 yards;
Post office 600 yards;
Town centre 500 yards;
GP 1 mile(s);
Social centre 200 yards
Regular social activities include occasional events.
New residents accepted from 60 years of age.
Both cats & dogs generally accepted, subject to terms of lease and landlord permission
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot and is only a short walking distance away. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
Day to day needs are catered for in the bustling friendly town centre where you will find banks, a post office, doctors and dental surgeries, supermarket and a fine range of traditional shops such as the renowned local butchers, delicatessen and tea rooms.
On a social note there is a recreational centre, football club, golf club and many country walks to be had. In nearby Lechlade on Thames, riverside walks can be enjoyed as well as attractive country pubs in both towns to while away those summer days.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35458059.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT102605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.