4 bedroom detached house for saleLitcham Road, Gayton, King's Lynn
Sold STC £400,000
- WAS £410,000 REDUCED TO OIEO £400,000
- A brand new detached house now ready for occupation
- Situated in the desirable village location of Gayton
- Four bedrooms, all of which enjoy an en-suite
- Air source heating & integral garage
A great opportunity to purchase a recently completed detached house finished to a high standard. The property is situated in the popular village location of Gayton and enjoys spacious accommodation including four bedrooms, lounge and good sized kitchen/diner.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a brand new bespoke recently finished detached house built by M & N Design & Build Ltd. The property is situated in the desirable village location of Gayton which benefits from a Primary School, Church, Butchers, Public House, Petrol Station and much more.
The spacious accommodation comprises of entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, study, cloakroom and lounge with double doors leading out to the rear. There is also a spacious kitchen/diner with bespoke fitted kitchen and granite worktop surfaces which then leads to the utility room. Finally to the ground floor there is an integral garage with an electric door to front and personal access door to side.
To the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms, all of which enjoy an en-suite.
The property is to be finished to a high standard and will benefit from air source heating, oak veneer doors throughout and a television point to every room.
The internal ground floor measures approximately 91.82 square meters with the first floor measuring approximately 110 square meters.
Double glazed door with side windows to front
Stairs to first floor, tiled floor, storage cupboard
Study 7' 5" x 9' 7" ( 2.26m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front
Tiled floor, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC.
Lounge 11' 10" x 21' 1" ( 3.61m x 6.43m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed French doors, television point, telephone point.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 6" max narrowing to 13' 9" min x 20' 4" ( 4.42m max narrowing to 4.19m min x 6.20m )
Bespoke kitchen with units at base level with granite work top surfaces over, central island, sink with drainer, tiled floor, electric oven, induction hob, cooker hood to be fitted, door to fully shelved pantry, two double glazed windows to side, folding doors leading to rear garden, door to utility room, space and plumbing for dishwasher.
Utility Room 5' 8" x 13' 6" ( 1.73m x 4.11m )
Units at base level with worktop surface, door to garage, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, double glazed window to rear, UPVC door to rear garden, tiled floor.
Integral Garage 19' 7" x 13' 8" ( 5.97m x 4.17m )
Electric door to front, personal access door to side, power, light.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, radiator, airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 17' 3" x 14' 6" ( 5.26m x 4.42m )
Built in centre headboard, two built in wardrobes, two windows to rear, radiator, French doors to rear balcony (under construction)
Double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps, shower in cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, low flush WC, shaver point, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 12' 1" ( 3.00m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point.
Double glazed window to rear, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, low flush WC, shaver point, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 14' 4" max narrowing to 11' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.37m max narrowing to 3.40m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point.
Shaver point, double glazed window to front, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, shower cubicle, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Four 12' 5" x 11' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point
Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, shower cubicle, double glazed window, extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail.
There is a driveway to the front providing parking for several vehicles and integral garage.
To the rear there is a patio area and lawned garden with field views to the rear.
Leaving King's Lynn via the B1145, follow through the village of Leziate, continue on for sometime into the village of Gayton. Walnut House can be found at the far end of the village on the left handside, as displayed by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN109208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.