2 bedroom flat for saleEllerman Road, City Centre, Liverpool, L3
- Two Bedroom Top Floor Apartment
- Bright Open Plan Reception Room
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Two Substantial Double Bedroom
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Secure Allocated and Guest Parking
- Secure Intercom Access System
- Highly Sought After Residential Area
Located in the heart of Liverpool's City Centre is this well presented two bedroom top floor apartment situated on Ellerman Road, L3. Brought proudly to the sales market by Move Residential, this attractive property is reached via a well maintained communal entry point that guides you through to this substantial accommodation. Upon entering the apartment, you are greeted with a smart entrance hallway that guides you through to a bright open plan living room and kitchen. This inviting and stylish space is carpeted throughout and provides the perfect setting for sociable living. The kitchen features a range of modern wall and base units, a variety of integrated appliances and plentiful work surface space. The bedroom accommodation consists of two generously sized double bedrooms, each finished to a high standard and carpeted throughout. Completing the property is a modern three piece family bathroom suite featuring complementary ceramics to the walls and floor. Additional benefits to the property include secure intercom access, allocated parking as well as additional guest parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5797875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.