2 bedroom terraced house for saleSpringfield Terrace, Emley, Huddersfield
Sold STC £119,950
- 2 Bedroom Terrace
- Semi-rural location within a sought after area
- Modern and contemporary bathroom with Jacuzzi spa bath
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Off street parking
Two bedroom Terrace is offered to the market with No Upper Chain and immediate vacant possession. Situated in the highly sought after area of Emley. Tucked away from the main road in a semi-rural location. Local amenities and good access to the motorway network for commuting. Viewing recommended.
This two bedroom Terrace is offered to the market with No Upper Chain and immediate vacant possession. Situated in the highly sought after area of Emley. Tucked away from the main road in a semi-rural location. Local amenities and good access to the motorway network for commuting. The property is stylishly presented providing contemporary living space, the fittings throughout are of a good standard. Viewing essential to fully appreciate what this property has to offer. The accommodation briefly comprises of front entrance hall leading into lounge with feature fireplace, stylish kitchen/diner with integral appliances, keeping cellar providing further storage space. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, master includes a walk-in wardrobe and rural views from the double aspect windows, the luxury bathroom is modern and contemporary comprises of shower cubicle and a three piece Jacuzzi suite with spa bath. To the front of the property there is a good sized enclosed lawned garden with a patio area, further enclosed patio area to the rear and shed. Space to the rear providing parking for two cars. An early inspection is highly recommended.
Upvc front door leading into the entrance. Radiator and staircase access to the first floor. Archway through to the lounge.
Lounge 13' Max x 12' 7" ( 3.96m Max x 3.84m )
Wooden effect laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, double glazed window to the front aspect, two radiators, fireplace with a remote controlled feature gas fire set within the fireplace, tv point. Further archway leading into the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' x 16' 2" ( 2.74m x 4.93m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted units to include base, wall units and under wall unit cabinet lighting, space for washing machine, integral fridge, freezer and dishwasher, built-in electric oven with space for microwave above, integrated four ring gas hob, extractor fan above, laminate rolltop work surface, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, mixer tap with filter, wooden effect laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, radiator. Door access to a keeping cellar. Upvc door to access the rear of the property.
Power and lighting, vent for dryer, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to boarded loft with ladder, power and lighting. Coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 12' 2" into the recess narrowing to 9' ( 3.45m x 3.71m into the recess narrowing to 2.74m )
Wooden effect laminate flooring, tv point, coving to ceiling, radiator, full wall of walk-in wardrobes with two light fittings and spotlights, providing hanging space, drawers, mirror and radiator. Dual aspect double glazed windows with views from the rear of the property and beyond.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property. Wooden effect laminate flooring, radiator, tv point, coving to ceiling,
Obscured double glazed window to the rear aspect. Three piece Jacuzzi bathroom suite comprising of a pedestal sink, Jacuzzi spa bath with underwater lighting and an additional shower attachment, w.c., shower cubicle, extractor fan, radiator, partial splash boards to the walls, vinyl tiled floor, ceiling spotlights.
Shared pathway to the front, gated access then takes you to the enclosed lawned rear garden with an enclosed patio area, shed with power, security lighting. Off street parking for two cars and a block paved driveway.
Leave William H Brown via Denby Dale Road/A636 for approximately six miles to West Bretton roundabout. Continue over the roundabout and keep on the A636 Denby Dale Road. As you go down the hill you will see a sign on your right for Emley, turn right here onto Woodhouse Lane. This road eventually becomes Upper Lane and Beaumont Street, you will then find Chapel Street off to your left which becomes Jagger Lane, where you will then find Springfield Terrace.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35483559.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK113786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.