2 bedroom flat for saleDeercote Court, Cheshunt
- TWO BEDROOM FLAT
- FIRST FLOOR
- RETIREMENT PROPERTY
- CENTRAL CHESHUNT LOCATION
- WARDEN CONTROLLED
- COMMUNAL GARDENS, LOUNGE AND RESTAURANT
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- GUEST FACILITIES AVAILIABLE
TWO BEDROOM FLAT
* First Floor
* RETIREMENT PROPERTY
* Central Cheshunt Location
* WARDEN CONTROLLED
* Communal Gardens,lounge and restaurant
* DOUBLE GLAZED
* Guest Facilities Available
* GATED DEVELOPMENT
* Within 200 yards of Local Amenities
LOUNGE 20' 11 x 10' 1 (6.38m x 3.07m)
Double glazed windows and doors to front aspect, single radiator, feature fireplace, coving to ceiling, TV point, telephone point, power points.
KITCHEN 10' 0 x 6' 11 (3.05m x 2.11m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, single drainer sink unit, tiled splashbacks, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, power points.
Suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, low flush w.c. pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled walls, electric shaver point
BEDROOM ONE 11' 3 x 11' 5 (3.43m x 3.48m)
Double glazed windows to front aspect, built in wardrobes, single radiator, TV point, telephone point.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 8 x 8' 1 (4.17m x 2.46m)
Double glazed windows to front aspect, single radiator, power points.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35498392.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5358A_CH008888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Cheshunt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.