4 bedroom property for saleEdgewood Arena
Sold by Us £450,000
- Flood lit arena and full set of show jumps
- Fishing and mooring rights on the River Wear
- A healthy and successful livery business of 19 stables
- A guarantee of land rental to go along side the livery
- planning permission on protected green belt for a four bedroomed home
We are delighted to offer for sale this superb opportunity which encompasses a livery yard with all weather ménage facilities as well as the benefit of full planning permission for the erection of a two storey dwelling offering an elevated position and unbridled views over this delightful natural area on the banks of the River Wear.
Seldom does the opportunity arise to acquire a site of this caliber which has full planning permission to erect a 4 bedroom residential house totalling approximately 600 m2 (6458 sqft<sup>2</sup> ) of gross internal accommodation. The site in total extends to approximately 2 acres and has the added benefit of 19 loose boxes within a detached stable and adjoining 18 acres which is available for rent by way of separate negotiation. This opportunity comes with fishing rights and mourning rights which is unique advantages.
The location of the arena could not be better situated on the banks of the River Wear and only 2 miles from the A19 junction for locations both North and South as well as East towards Chester le Street (5 miles).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35509041.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors, Durham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.