2 bedroom park home for saleBeacon Park Home Village, Off Beacon Way, Skegness
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- 2 Bed Park Home on Popular Beacon Park Home Village
- 'L' Shaped Lounge/Diner & Kitchen
- En-Suite to Master & Bathroom
- Driveway, Garage & Low Maintenance Gardens
Deceptively Spacious 2 Bed Park Home, offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN, situated on the popular Beacon Park Home Village on the outskirts of Skegness, comprising of Lounge with Dining area off, Kitchen, Bathroom & En-suite to the Master, with the benefit of Driveway, Garage & Low Maintenance Gardens.
Well proportioned and deceptively spacious 2 Bed Park Home, which truly must be viewed to be appreciated fully, located on the popular over 55's Beacon Park Home Village, in a pleasant Cul-De-Sac position. The site itself offers a good range of facilities, including pub/club, hairdressers and incorporates landscaped grounds with fishing lakes, whilst the Park Home itself occupies a pleasant position, with low maintenance gardens being enclosed to the rear and offering a degree of privacy, in addition to having off road parking by way of a driveway and garage with the added benefit of an outside store. Internally, the property has a dual aspect Lounge, being well proportioned measuring 19'7'' x 13'5'', with a Dining Area off, fitted Kitchen and an inner hallway allowing access to the 2 Bedrooms, one of which has the benefit of an En-Suite Shower, and completing the accommodation is a separate Bathroom. The property is offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, viewing is utterly essential.
Entrance via double glazed door with inset opaque & coloured glass. The Hallway comprises doors to rooms as illustrated on the accompanying floor plan, loft access which is partly boarded to allow some storage, useful cloaks cupboard & radiator.
Dining Area 8' 6" x 9' 11" ( 2.59m x 3.02m )
Having double glazed window, radiator, door into kitchen & opening into the Lounge.
Lounge 19' 7" x 13' 5" ( 5.97m x 4.09m )
With a dual aspect on account of the 3 double glazed bow windows, arranged to 2 elevations allowing for a good amount of natural light in this room, wall lights, beamed ceiling feature, 2 radiators & electric fire inset into an attractive surround.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.92m )
A well proportioned room, being well equipped with a good range of wall, base & drawer units with worktop areas over & spalshbacks, 1 1/2 bowl inset sink, gas hob with pull out extractor over, space for an integrated electric oven, (the current oven requires either repair or replacement), space for appliances, feature flooring, double glazed window, double glazed door with opaque glass allowing external access, pantry with useful shelves, airing cupboard incorporating the tank & provision for storage, recess to accommodate the heating boiler, which is floor mounted & requires attention to the timer mechanism the vendor has advised us.
Bedroom 1 9' 5" Max to wall inc. Robe x 12' 6" ( 2.87m Max to wall inc. Robe x 3.81m )
With a range of fitted bedroom furniture to include wardrobes, dressing area with mirror & useful shelves, radiator, double glazed window & door to;
With a 3 piece suite comprising of an oversized shower cubicle with electric shower therein, W/c, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, extractor, radiator & double glazed opaque window.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" Max x 9' 7" Max to Wall inc. Robe ( 3.81m Max x 2.92m Max to Wall inc. Robe )
With a range of fitted bedroom furniture to include wardrobes, dressing area with mirror & useful shelves, radiator & double glazed window.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite consisting of a panelled bath, W/c, wash hand basin, shaver point, double glazed opaque window, radiator & splashbacks.
The property has the benefit of low maintenance gardens to the front & side, being gravelled with inset shrubs & pathway leading to the entrance door which has steps upto, with the pathway continuing to both sides of the Park Home. Further to this, there is a driveway allowing off road parking & allowing access to;
Garage 9' x 18' 6" ( 2.74m x 5.64m )
With up & over vehicular access door to the front, side personal door, light & power.
Gated access via the driveway enables passageway into the rear garden, which is enclosed with fencing, laid to paving with low maintenance in mind, having raised planted beds & borders in addition to having the benefit of outside lighting.
We understand from the vendor that the Park Home is a 'Tingdene' 46' x 20'. Please contact the selling agent for further details of the monthly pitch fees payable & resale fees payable to the Park Owner in the event of a sale in the future.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.