5 bedroom detached house for saleCanal Lane, West Stockwith, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE ***550,000-580,000****
- 5 Bedroom Executive Detached Home
- Electric Gates. Double Garage
- Stunning Living Kitchen, 2nd Floor Games Room
- Generous plot of Landscaped Gardens
GUIDE PRICE ***550,000-580,000****INDIVIDUAL 5 BEDROOM home on a generous plot of beautiful landscaped gardens. Stunning living kitchen, large second floor games room and ideal village location. EXCELLENT FOR COMMUTERS, WITHIN THE OUTSTANDING GAINSBOROUGH GRAMMAR SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA!
Having been rejuvenated top to bottom and extended to provide a stunning living kitchen overlooking newly landscaped gardens this beautiful detached home possesses the wow factor in abundance! Positioned in the heart of the charming village of West Stockwith adjacent to the Trent and boasting features including two lovely country pubs and its own pretty marina, locals often say that living in the village is like being on holiday every day. Despite its rural feel access from the village is superb, the A1 is under 15 miles away and the Georgian market town of Retford under 13 miles away which as an intercity link to London in just 1hr 25 minutes. In addition the cities of Lincoln, Sheffield and Nottingham, are all around an hour's drive away whilst for those travelling further afield Robin Hood International airport is less than 13 miles from the property.
Just over the Trent is the historic town of Gainsborough hic has many facilities to offer including shops, restaurants, a busy market and the acclaimed Marshalls yard shopping centre. The local shops are excellent both primary and secondary with Gainsborough again being home to one of the country's leading grammar schools; the highly sought after Queen Elizabeth Grammar School. There is much to appreciate about this lovely home but don't take our word for it book a viewing and come and see for yourself.
Having two double glazed sash windows, stone flooring and an oak door.
Having Canadian Maple flooring, double glazed sash window, exposed beams cloak cupboard and mood lighting to the edges of the floor.
Having w.c and wash hand basin in white, double glazed sash window, stone tiled flooring and a central heating radiator.
Study 9' 7" x 6' ( 2.92m x 1.83m )
Having double glazed sash window, Canadian Maple flooring and exposed beams.
Lounge 18' x 14' 9" into recess ( 5.49m x 4.50m into recess )
Two double glazed sash windows, an inglenook fireplace, spotlights to ceiling and Canadian Maple flooring.
Dining Room 14' 7" x 9' 8" ( 4.45m x 2.95m )
Having Canadian Maple flooring, central heating radiator, exposed beams to ceiling, up lighters to the walls, double doors through to the lounge and double glazed french doors to the terrace.
Living Kitchen 30' 5" x 19' 3" extending to 20' 8" ( 9.27m x 5.87m extending to 6.30m )
Having a good range of quality fitted units in matte white and drift wood finish with quartz work top above, porcelain tile flooring, under plinth lighting and under unit lighting, under mounted stainless blanco sink, integrated appliances to include a neff halogen hob set into a central island with neff extractor above, neff oven, neff combination microwave and warming drawer, full height fridge and full height freezer and dishwasher. There are spotlights to the ceiling and roof light windows, under floor heating, The beautiful kitchen space opens to the family/ dining area which has bi fold doors which open out to the raised terrace.
Utility Room 13' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.92m )
Having a good range of quality units in driftwood and matte white effect, space for dryer and washer, polished porcelain tile flooring, under floor heating, exposed beams to the ceiling, double glazed sash windows, quartz work top and walk in boiler room.
Landing 18' 9" narrowing to 9' " x 18' 9" max ( 5.71m narrowing to 2.74m x 5.71m max )
From the entrance lobby a wooden staircase with wrought iron spindles rises to the first floor and landing which has Canadian Maple floor and a double glazed sash window.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 14' 7" ( 4.45m x 4.45m )
Having modern decor, exposed beams to the ceiling, feature wall in Laura Ashley print, double glazed hash windows and Canadian Maple flooring.
Dressing Area 13' 5" x 5' 6" to include wardrobes ( 4.09m x 1.68m to include wardrobes )
Having built in wardrobes and Canadian Maple flooring.
Ensuite 8' 1" x 7' ( 2.46m x 2.13m )
Having w.c, large wash hand basin, larger than average shower cubicle with massage jets, fully tiled walls and floor, a heated chrome towel rail and a double glazed sash window.
Bedroom Two 17' 6" x 9' 5" ( 5.33m x 2.87m )
Having feature wall in Laura Ashley print, Canadian Maple flooring, double glazed sash window and a central heating radiator.
W.c, wash hand basin set above glass cappuccino units, a corner shower cubicle with massage jets, heated towel rail, double glazed sash window and fully tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom Three 15' 9" x 9' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.95m )
Having exposed beams to the ceiling, feature wall in pink and cream, central heating radiator and double glazed sash windows.
Being accessed view both bedroom three and the landing and having a p shaped bath tub, drench head shower with integrated shower screen, fully tiled walls and floor, a large wash hand basin and a double glazed sash window.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.92m )
Having double glazed sash window, Canadian Maple flooring, central heating radiator and spotlights to the ceiling.
From the first floor landing a spiral staircase rises to the second floor landing which has Canadian Maple flooring.
Having spotlights to the ceiling, two velux style windows, central heating radiator, Canadian Maple flooring and mirrored wall to one wall.
Three central heating radiators, four roof light windows, Canadian Maple flooring, mood lighting to the ceiling and provides access to the loft.
Having w.c, wash hand basin, roof light window and Canadian Maple flooring.
To the front of the property is a small garden walled with wrought iron railings.
To the rear of the property are large landscaped gardens which include a raised and lower terrace with Indian stone, a variety of plants and shrubs to the borders, a large lawned garden beyond enclosed by fence and living hedge, There is a double garage which is accessed via electric gated and a graveled driveway.
Having electric sectional doors, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35543067.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD103332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.