4 bedroom detached house for saleToton Lane, Stapleford, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
* Generously Extended Period Detach' Home
* Substantial Plot (approx 1/3rd acre)
* 4 Generous Sized Bedrooms
* 2/3 Well Proportioned Reception Rooms
* Fitted Kitchen & Appliances
* En-suite Bathroom
* Ground Floor WC
A rare opportunity to acquire this one off property which is a generously extended period style detached house and is situated on a substantial plot approximately third of an acre with great potential for further extensions or a granny annex subject to planning permission located close to the George Spencer school.
This unique residence stands well back from the road via a long driveway through electric gates and has benefit of four good size bedrooms, two/three well proportioned reception rooms, en-suite, fitted kitchen with Aga and built-in appliances, utility room, downstairs wc, double glazed windows, gas central heating with a Glow worm combination boiler, fitted wardrobes, alarm system, driveway for a number of cars with further space for a motor home, secluded attractive well maintained mature gardens to front and rear.
If you are looking for a residence that is different then an early internal inspection is essential in order to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEE110620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Beeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.